The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm not ginger but I found a fact about red heads that is interesting.  Many of them have a higher pain threshold than non ginger haired people.   Going by that being ginger is handy being a Falkirk supporter to help with all the pain we endure.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake

53 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I'm not ginger but I found a fact about red heads that is interesting.  Many of them have a higher pain threshold than non ginger haired people.   Going by that being ginger is handy being a Falkirk supporter to help with all the pain we endure.

I'm ginger and can tell you it doesn't help.☺☺

1 hour ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I don't think I was ginger (can't remember that far back) but the abscess under my wisdom tooth is making me wish I bloody was ginger ...

2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I see the b and q cup final is at TFS. Hamilton v Raith will fit nicely into the main stand surely. 

Luckily Rovers are used to winning cup ties at TFS. Must be nice to see a team that can win a trophy playing there for once.

2 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

An extra few grand for that I would imagine.

Will the council not take most of the fee?

Edited by Enigma

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Luckily Rovers are used to winning cup ties at TFS. Must be nice to see a team that can win a trophy playing there for once.

What will Raith take ? About 3000 ? Hamilton probably about 1000-1500 ? That will mean that they main stand won’t be big enough on its own ?

Parking the gingers, cup game date change, gives the manager and players an unexpected free weekend, which after a run of what seems every game is an away game, should work in our favour. Great chance to progress and regroup, but promotion should be our goal. With our fife rivals playing Airdrie in back to back games interesting how the next two/three weeks pan out. If Airdrie fail to take any points, catching Fife will be difficult. Games starting to thin out and only a few weeks till we meet them. Shame we’ve lost the young Utd lad, as Nisbett has decided to reproduce his form of old. 

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What will Raith take ? About 3000 ? Hamilton probably about 1000-1500 ? That will mean that they main stand won’t be big enough on its own ?

Can’t remember exactly but I think the number we took was 2,700 to the last final. That was when the club was on a terrible run and only a matter of weeks really after we had signed a rapist though so if we can carry on a bit of our apparent momentum we might break 3K. Fucked if I know what Hamilton will likely take, they’ve got a bit of a boycott thing going on.

Edited by Enigma

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hamilton had around 1k at Livingston when we played them in the final and Raith had around 2,500 at Airdrie last season. Plenty of space in the main stand for them all. Will probably be spread over 3 stands though to try and look less shit. 

11 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Hamilton had around 1k at Livingston when we played them in the final and Raith had around 2,500 at Airdrie last season. Plenty of space in the main stand for them all. Will probably be spread over 3 stands though to try and look less shit. 

What would look even less shit would be having 4 stands to be spread out over.

Edited by Enigma

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

We will be charging for any football related facilities I'd imagine since we own them (ie the actual seats, pitch, changing rooms, etc).

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

What would look even less shit would be having 4 stands to be spread out over.

So what does your two fractions of stands count as? Do you consider 1+1+0.5+0.4=4.0?
RR support really shouldn’t try to point score on stadium facilities, you really shouldn’t.