The Falkirk FC Thread

28 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Only took him 240 mins & looking down the barrel of a gun at 0/9 from the team 3rd bottom, who make it a battle.

With Darvel coming up it’s just as well he finally got there. Sticking on guys who carry a threat. As they’re going to face a team that’s pumped up to high dough.

You had us 0/9 from playing Kelty?

1 minute ago, Just a bairn said:

It’s been so long since we’ve had a big ugly dirty b*****d type win. Credit to the team, I thought we were completely out of it but the guys somehow managed to find a way to win. 

Great SCENES 

Can't believe I wound up not getting to go to that and enjoy said scenes. Away end fucking exploded at the second goal. Hope Kelty TV has some better angles of where Burrell disappeared into the corner to celebrate. FTV couldn't see that part of the pitch at all. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can't believe I wound up not getting to go to that and enjoy said scenes. Away end fucking exploded at the second goal. Hope Kelty TV has some better angles of where Burrell disappeared into the corner to celebrate. FTV couldn't see that part of the pitch at all. 

I can do you one better, my mate who went on his own wound up in the middle of the resulting melee getting a manly hug from Henderson.

I also lost Falkirk TV in about the 85th minute and didn't manage to get it back.

5 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I can do you one better, my mate who went on his own wound up in the middle of the resulting melee getting a manly hug from Henderson.

I also lost Falkirk TV in about the 85th minute and didn't manage to get it back.

That's 2 better 😔

52 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Only took him 240 mins & looking down the barrel of a gun at 0/9 from the team 3rd bottom, who make it a battle.

With Darvel coming up it’s just as well he finally got there. Sticking on guys who carry a threat. As they’re going to face a team that’s pumped up to high dough.

You are one sad, sad b*****d. Right on here every week fishing for the replies and red dots.

I hope you find the attention you so desperately need in the real world sometime.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Also should point out PJ’s brilliant point blank save in the first half. He’s looking more and more assured every game imo.

It looked a bit like the Gordon Banks save against Brazil. Looking forward to seeing it again…..

1 hour ago, JulioBairn said:

That feels like a big win 💪🏼

Exactly what I said to my pal as we were leaving. While we might end up stuck here next year when all is done, that win, and the mutual appreciation at the end, felt very meaningful. It was a hard, hard battle out there today and we proudly displayed our newly rediscovered balls of titanium.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

It was fantastic mate. You missed a great day.

33 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

It looked a bit like the Gordon Banks save against Brazil. Looking forward to seeing it again…..

To this day, that remains my top save of all time. Andy Goram’s save from PVH is a close second.

9 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

To this day, that remains my top save of all time. Andy Goram’s save from PVH is a close second.

Bank's was one of the best goalies I saw live. His anticipation, reactions and reading of the game was superb.

There was a save he made in the 1967 England 2 Scotland 3 game when he was off his line and Law chipped his from a distance he read it leaped backwards and got his fingers to it with enough to put it over the bar.

Class act and  somebody that knew him when he was at Leicester he told me was a class act off the pitch as well