The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Nothing to do with Gary Holt- Keena didn’t look the slight bit interested during his time here. 

The squad was dreadful but Kabia managed to contribute a lot more than Keena.

Surprisingly enough I can’t agree with you.

Kabia started very well but quickly became nothing more than a diving,  whining waste of a shirt.

44 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You always like a windup, don't you Senor? 

I can think of three or four similar ones over the years and given that I'm not aware of any bounce games I think we can add this one to the list. 

The club have been keeping new signings under the radar recently so it would make sense for them to not invite the photographer to any bounce games Mr BB x 

4 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Both Keena and Kabia were pish.  

Kabia played well in about 1 and a half games.  Keena was Marcus Haber levels of lazy.  Scored a good goal once and that was about it.  

Keena was not good for us, but he was miles ahead of Haber in every aspect ffs

3 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

Keena was not good for us, but he was miles ahead of Haber in every aspect ffs

Didn't say he was worse than Haber, just that he was every bit as lazy.  6 goals in 32 games tells its own story.  

Realistically none of these guys mentioned on the last 2 pages are coming back.  

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

In the summer I decided to start keeping a note of the predictions, just because I was curious to see who was genuinely ITK and who was at it.

You are joking I presume ? If not, well, I don't think I have the vocabulary to describe how strange this is. Utterly, utterly bizarre behaviour.

5 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Slightly worrying that Nisbet seems Millwall bound from Hibs with Dunfermline getting 20-30% from any up front fee. That could make a massive difference in them being able to get a few players in of decent quality. 

30% of the up from fee apparently so the region of £500k for them. As you say, no matter how they choose to invest it, that’s a very serious cash injection for them at a key time in the season.

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This is good, since I'm assuming we are getting f**k all from Imperial Cars and that's just been left there from when they existed....

Surely the priciest bit of advertising available given that it'd fucking massive and highly visible regardless of football being on. 

The Imperial Car sign has been down for a wee bit now. Think the current guys in the club made sure it was dismantled pronto, alongside other non payers? 

5 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

The Imperial Car sign has been down for a wee bit now. Think the current guys in the club made sure it was dismantled pronto, alongside other non payers? 

I would have swore it was still there before the Clyde game. In fact I'd bet money on it.