The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I've just put 2 and 2 together with that name, told we've got an Irish striker on trial who was on our books a few years ago and has impressed in a few bounce games. The only two I can think of are Connor Sammon and David McMillan, and Sammon is under contract so can't be him. 

You always like a windup, don't you Senor? 

I can think of three or four similar ones over the years and given that I'm not aware of any bounce games I think we can add this one to the list. 

8 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You always like a windup, don't you Senor? 

I can think of three or four similar ones over the years and given that I'm not aware of any bounce games I think we can add this one to the list. 

I think you may be thinking of someone else. Senor Bairn hasn’t had form for winding up on this thread about signings to my recollection.  Just wrong on this occasion I think. 

15 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I've just put 2 and 2 together with that name, told we've got an Irish striker on trial who was on our books a few years ago and has impressed in a few bounce games. The only two I can think of are Connor Sammon and David McMillan, and Sammon is under contract so can't be him. 

Jaze Kabia jas been told by Livingston to find himself another club

15 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I would actually be happy with that.

He was on a hiding to nothing in that disgrace of a team.

And a red dot from Pedro. How dare you slag off Gary Holt’s squad 

13 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I think you may be thinking of someone else. Senor Bairn hasn’t had form for winding up on this thread about signings to my recollection.  Just wrong on this occasion I think. 

In the summer I decided to start keeping a note of the predictions, just because I was curious to see who was genuinely ITK and who was at it. A surprising number of the signings do get out, though rarely is the same poster accurate more than once. 

This is the only one I noted from Senor but I'm pretty sure there have been others going back over the years. 

Senor.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

In the summer I decided to start keeping a note of the predictions, just because I was curious to see who was genuinely ITK and who was at it. A surprising number of the signings do get out, though rarely is the same poster accurate more than once. 

This is the only one I noted from Senor but I'm pretty sure there have been others going back over the years. 

Senor.jpg

roz-monsters.gif

26 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Kabia would add absolutely nothing that we don’t already have IMO 

I agree that he's not the big physical striker Alegria was but I still think he'd be a good option. Maybe depends on whether we're planning on signing two strikers or just the one.

I'd say we need two and McGlynn  alluded to that while we still had Alegria he was looking for another striker. I think we need a midfielder still and if Kennedy goes which is heavily rumoured a winger.  Will we make four signings 🤔 what we absolutely don't need is being weaker after the transfer window.

26 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I agree that he's not the big physical striker Alegria was but I still think he'd be a good option. Maybe depends on whether we're planning on signing two strikers or just the one.

Tried it, never really worked apart for a good start…Get it in the bin!!