The Falkirk FC Thread

Fair few Falkirk connections in that Darvel team, Cameron Eadie, the stocky right sided centre back, came through our academy as did their assistant manager Blair Munn and then there's shitebag Mcshane.

Don't think our midfield will allow them as much of the game as Aberdeen did tonight.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are linked with signing Kai Kennedy permanently. Was he any good?

He's done okay for us after a sticky start I'd say. Yet to prove himself at any level above league one though mind you. Not sure i'd  be spending a right few quid on him and I've heard his wages at rangers are pretty high for a young player.

Edited by Shodwall cat

What a fucking belting turn of events. 

TV money game guaranteed, and a genuine chance of a Scottish cup quarter. Aye, there’s a real chance they’ll beat us, but there’s a real chance we’ll beat them. 

Only downside is it might be a Monday night or something, but a small price to pay. 

Get in. 

7 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Fair few Falkirk connections in that Darvel team, Cameron Eadie, the stocky right sided centre back, came through our academy as did their assistant manager Blair Munn and then there's shitebag Mcshane.

Don't think our midfield will allow them as much of the game as Aberdeen did tonight.

Ex Bairns loanees Jason Marr and Ross Perry on the books there too. Jamie Glasgow as well who is from the Falkirk area (not sure if he ever played for us though?)

4 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

What a fucking belting turn of events. 

TV money game guaranteed, and a genuine chance of a Scottish cup quarter. Aye, there’s a real chance they’ll beat us, but there’s a real chance we’ll beat them. 

Only downside is it might be a Monday night or something, but a small price to pay. 

Get in. 

Saturday, Feb 11th according to the BBC.

TBH I was hoping for an Aberdeen win as that would at least pay us some money and a defeat wouldn't give us a big riddy! I must be turning into a shitebag in my auld age! 

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Saturday, Feb 11th according to the BBC.

TBH I was hoping for an Aberdeen win as that would at least pay us some money and a defeat wouldn't give us a big riddy! I must be turning into a shitebag in my auld age! 

Anyone got a breakdown of how much is paid out each round? Pretty sure if we get through we will make at least as much as we would for on the inevitable loss at Pittodrie…..

Darvel….…..never been to their ground. Clearly we are up against a side that are absolutely flying. On their recent evidence, a side that are capable of beating anyone outwith the top six.

No way will McGlynn underestimate them. Hopefully no Billy big Baws nonsense from us. Darvel deserve massive credit for what they have done.

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

Darvel….…..never been to their ground. Clearly we are up against a side that are absolutely flying. On their recent evidence, a side that are capable of beating anyone outwith the top six.

No way will McGlynn underestimate them. Hopefully no Billy big Baws nonsense from us. Darvel deserve massive credit for what they have done.

They also lost at home to Largs Thistle in the league this season. I think we will be ok as the pressure is now on them…..