The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Caractacus Potts
6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Do you not listen or just choose to ignore?

The Navy Blue offer/wishes were rejected by the Board at the time. They then got into discussions with KJ over a different structure and choose to accept that. The Q&A accelerated the complete change we now have.  

I read well. Went from £300k investment to undisclosed. From £10k buy in to some reappropriating existing shares. From 7 in NB to 11. 

Just trying to work out what was invested and the potential money out there. Anyone willing to spend £50k should hopefully be persuaded to spend at least £10k under any structure as already established Patrons can pay more. 

I don’t get your objection to trying to find other avenues of investment. Also don’t get your argument about a different structure. The same could be said of the Back the Bairns pledgers but sure you’ve also questioned why no more of them have joined? 

Edited by Caractacus Potts

58 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

I read well. Went from £300k investment to undisclosed. From £10k buy in to some reappropriating existing shares. From 7 in NB to 11. 

Just trying to work out what was invested and the potential money out there. Anyone willing to spend £50k should hopefully be persuaded to spend at least £10k under any structure as already established Patrons can pay more. 

I don’t get your objection to trying to find other avenues of investment. Also don’t get your argument about a different structure. The same could be said of the Back the Bairns pledgers but sure you’ve also questioned why no more of them have joined? 

You seem strangely keen to tell other people what they should be doing with their own money.

2 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

The difference between how Rice sets up a team and how McGlynn sets us up is staggering. We look like the part time diddies. 

.He set the side up against us at TFS and they were absolutely shite. Players need to get their fingers out. Cup tie Mackay saves the day

1 minute ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Another clear penalty for us denied. Becoming a farce now.

It looked as if he went through the man to get the ball, in general terms this referee seems stuck between allowing a physical tussle and not, and leaving us with the worst of both worlds. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
38 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

You seem strangely keen to tell other people what they should be doing with their own money.

Where am I saying that?