The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Presumably you wouldn’t want the likes of Lawal, Yates and Burrell then or previously Will Vaulks or Luke Leahy then as they didn’t come through the academy?

I think you're missing the point somewhat. 

1 hour ago, PedroMoutinho said:

You said “the preference is to bring in academy players”.

Surely the preference should be to bring in the best players possible, whether they be from our academy, youngsters released from other clubs or a loan player who is going to add quality to the squad?

So, would your preference be to bring in loan players or our own from the academy? 

1 minute ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Good news, Dunfermline fans seem to rate him highly

He's a good player, will play for Dundee regularly I think. We'd done okay without him in our first 9/10 league games until he joined and started playing regularly so hoping that stays the same.

22 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What are you blabbing on about?

Unbelievable! My 2 year old son has just woken up in floods of tears! I asked what was wrong and he said through the tears "Penedictus is washed" I couldn't lie so I had to tell him the truth, Penedictus is washed. He was inconsolable. I hope you're happy with yourself Penedictus