The Falkirk FC Thread

41 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Let me think 

Where do i want to live and play football TFS or Tampa  Let me think

I've been to Tampa with work, and I've been to Falkirk many times over the years ... tough decision for the lad tbf ... actually, no ... it's not tough at all.

12 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Huge task now ahead for John and Paul to ensure we can qualify for and compete in the playoffs.

Striker, winger and centre mid required at a minimum as we are now short of both quality and numbers there.

His earlier signings have been ‘left field’ ones.

Burrell, Lawal and Rowe right out of the blue.

Maybe he can do the same again?

19 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Huge task now ahead for John and Paul to ensure we can qualify for and compete in the playoffs.

Striker, winger and centre mid required at a minimum as we are now short of both quality and numbers there.

Spot on, a huge task in finding players, most likely didn’t expect the sevcos departing.

30 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Are you guys that desperate that losing Kai Kennedy is considered a big blow?

He's been playing pretty well since he got a regular start, he's evidently picked up a fair bit since playing for your lot. Yeah, its a loss, sadly; not only are we losing his pace, energy and decent crossing into the box, its a double whammy as his likely replacement is craig mcguffie, who is pish. Wee, invisible, lightweight, and pish.  

That's Alegria and Kennedy both recalled by the Govan scum, so yeah, all in all its a big blow. You can stop smiling now. 

15 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

The “Tampa Bay Rowdies” first league game doesn’t even seem to be until 11 March. f**k Rangers. 

Not sure about loan recalls, but Kennedy could be recalled at the end of Feb, not necessarily during the Jan window? There will no doubt be negotiations between McGlynn and Billy Kirkwood as to how long we can keep hold of him. Long as possible I would hope.

32 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I think it will be very difficult, even if they could get George and Ringo in to help them!

Firstly, has the end of Kennedy’s loan been confirmed? As I recall, Allegria’s was announced via their club social media and this hasn’t yet ? 

Secondly if he has gone, losing Kennedy, Alegria and Hogarth has certainly weakened us so we need a good window to maintain the squad at the level it was before. As it stands, the replacements we have in the squad currently for those 3 positions are all downgrades.