The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm sure BB would tell you.hisndiary isn't really that relevant. Signings happen quickly. McGlynn will.be working at them all the time and the club aren't going to be booking someone's time on the off chance. 

He can correct me if I'm wrong of course, but I don't think January loan signings are the most predictable of things....

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm sure BB would tell you.hisndiary isn't really that relevant. Signings happen quickly. McGlynn will.be working at them all the time and the club aren't going to be booking someone's time on the off chance. 

He can correct me if I'm wrong of course, but I don't think January loan signings are the most predictable of things....

It varies. Last-minute ones tend to happen mainly on the final day of the window. I normally get told the day before though there have also been occasions where I've known a week in advance. Usually when a player is on holiday or in the run up to a window opening. 

On those occasions I'm given the date but never the name, which is entirely sensible from the club. I also prefer it that way so that if a name gets out I can't be suspected of leaking it. 

4 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Hugely disappointing news- Mcglynn must have his head in his hands.

The pressure’s really on now simply to ensure the squad is as strong as it was at the start of the window. Starting to look threadbare numbers wise too.

This is terrible news but that’s the loan market, I suppose.

5 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Hugely disappointing news- Mcglynn must have his head in his hands.

The pressure’s really on now simply to ensure the squad is as strong as it was at the start of the window. Starting to look threadbare numbers wise too.

Feel for manager as that’s two players he no doubt wasn’t expecting to lose from his first eleven. Guess that is part of risk with loans sadly. 

Good to see Swans playing hardball with gers over Whittiker transfer 👏