The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm glad we open the stand for away fans, no matter how few. They're paying customers too and it's disgraceful the way teams like Morten and Celtic treat fans like shite and stick them in the corners or behind pillars. I'm never going back to Celtic Park and I'll only go to Morten if it's good weather and the WDE is open.

Treat other supporters the way we want to be treated ourselves, not descend to the level of others. 

1 minute ago, Newbornbairn said:

I'm glad we open the stand for away fans, no matter how few. They're paying customers too and it's disgraceful the way teams like Morten and Celtic treat fans like shite and stick them in the corners or behind pillars. I'm never going back to Celtic Park and I'll only go to Morten if it's good weather and the WDE is open.

Treat other supporters the way we want to be treated ourselves, not descend to the level of others. 

We put them in the main stand FFS not the toilets.The views superb there's no pillars and the leg room is the best you'll get in the league. Meanwhile we go to places like Edinburgh and get stuck half mile away on the flat. 

8 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Any time I’ve been at Cappielow they give you the choice of behind the goals or the stand.

Always seemed fine to me?

21 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

I don’t see how the experience of away fans in our main stand is in any way comparable to the way we’re treated at the bigot brothers.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

24 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Any time I’ve been at Cappielow they give you the choice of behind the goals or the stand.

The Morten stand is fine if your inside leg measurement is less than 18 inches. The leg room is absolutely dire.

27 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

They do but for someone like me who is 6’3 I can’t go in the stand as my legs cannot fit behind the seat in front. I prefer the stand behind the goal but if it’s absolutely chucking down that’s not an option. The user has a valid point about both stadiums he mentions. 

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

The club clarified we were doing it due to feedback from the fans in the mainstand.

I don't think it's a bad idea listening to your paying customers and providing a solution that's only going to cost you a little extra.

I don’t disagree but it’s all got to be balanced. It seems like most of the issues have been against QoS so by all means open the north stand for them as well as Dunfermline and Airdrie. 

I’m not convinced though that opening a 2000 seater stand for 50 Peterhead fans is the best use of resources.

We need some new signings 🙏 so I keep checking our Twitter feed, Can't take my 👀 of of you, but none yet, Don’t it make my brown 👀 blue.  When we do sign someone new I’ll be Dancing with tears in my 👀. In the meantime, I hope nobody “ITK” posts a pair of Lyin’ 👀, that really annoys me.

Guest Ecosse83
12 minutes ago, FlemyFFC said:

Kelty Hearts have signed Tiwi Daramola from Bo'ness Athletic on a three and a half year deal. He's been loaned back for the rest of the current season. Could we have taken a punt on him?

https://twitter.com/KeltyHeartsFC/status/1615061402225414165?s=20&t=xWJ4SdEJ6IH7w0M4BBK3kA

I’ve been to quite a few Bo’ness games lately and he Is a standout but I’d be very surprised if he was good enough to be honest. 

41 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

#ITK 🙌🏻

I’m not convinced he’s good enough but time will tell. Certainly not a signing I’d be looking for us to make. 

If they're loaning him straight back they obviously aren't desperate to get him on the park at the moment. It's a massive step up some do some don't. I mean Nicky low whilst a decent player scored about 16 goals in a season down there and he's scored about 20 in his entire 12 year career previously.