The Falkirk FC Thread

Lots of attacking intent, but precious little goal scoring threat. Still, it’s nice to see dominate a game like this, but Clyde’s “blast it up the park” approach is still capable of causing us bother.

Second goal needed to calm the nerves. Bovril needed to thaw the hands.

I can’t find playoff dates online but need to sort time off work just in case. With the league season finishing on Saturday 6th May, I assume the semi finals would be 1st leg on Tuesday 9th/Wednesday 10th, 2nd leg Saturday 13th, with the finals being over the following midweek and weekend (2nd leg Saturday 20th?) 

13 minutes ago, Donathan said:

I can’t find playoff dates online but need to sort time off work just in case. With the league season finishing on Saturday 6th May, I assume the semi finals would be 1st leg on Tuesday 9th/Wednesday 10th, 2nd leg Saturday 13th, with the finals being over the following midweek and weekend (2nd leg Saturday 20th?) 

Just looked at SPFL key dates ( https://spfl.co.uk/pages/key-dates ) and they have not been finalised yet apparently.

That Donaldson red has to be rescinded it wasn't a clever tackle but it was never a red.

Was nervy at 1-0 especially when you've got Oliver upfront who could play himself for 90 minutes and still not score, thank god the ref evened up his mistake with another mistake.

Edited by FFC 1876