The Falkirk FC Thread

7 hours ago, GunnerBairn said:

Shame. I would much rather McGlynn had access to the extra cash than any of the previous managerial imposters. Timing is everything, sadly.

TBF the FSS is bringing as much in 8 weeks than BFL did in a year it is not like the fans are not contributing. 

Edited by Back Post Misses

You've got to wonder why rangers would recall him though. He's playing regularly, scoring goals and seems to be enjoying himself . Chances of him getting anywhere near the rangers side are very slim. His other loan spells haven't been great and now they're cutting this one short when he's doing well.  Doesn't make sense to me.

Absolutely gutted. He had a bit of pace, he was physical and his finishing was improving all the time. Rough around the edges, of course he was, but a very decent player at this level. I hope all is ok with him personally. He always gave 100% which is more than can be said for half the players we’ve had in recent years! 

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

You've got to wonder why rangers would recall him though. He's playing regularly, scoring goals and seems to be enjoying himself . Chances of him getting anywhere near the rangers side are very slim. His other loan spells haven't been great and now they're cutting this one short when he's doing well.  Doesn't make sense to me.

Complete guess but cutting it short based on compassionate leave possibly.

There will be a reason behind it. Maybe it is the player? Who knows. He was decent but as other have said we are now light up top. 
I am sure McGlynn will have irons in the fire

2 strikers, a centre midfielder and another winger if we're being greedy this month.

Would be fine with Weston and another especially if he can play out wide.

Hopefully Lawal's not out for much longer, FTV boys if you're watching get an update on the big man please.