The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Can see our postponed game with them either side of the last game at the stadium. 

Would be a disgrace if the SPFL allows them to play the final fixture at home. The game MUST be rearranged for before April 8th

Tell me you thick c***s are on the wind up?

We've played the same number of league games as you. If this pre-arranged cup game becomes any sort of inconvenience and distraction to retaining our top spot we will field Sammy the Tammy and Garry Oke from the City Hotel if necessary. 

I know you're desperate but FFS you can't really take any comfort from a postponed diddy cup game, can you?

Or is that what being miles off top spot does to you?

Wee shame 

Edited by da_no_1

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Or is that what behind miles off top spot does to you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fancy having another bash at turning that into a meaningful sentence, or was that your best shot?

42 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Tell me you thick c***s are on the wind up?

We've played the same number of league games as you. If this pre-arranged cup game becomes any sort of inconvenience and distraction to retaining our top spot we will field Sammy the Tammy and Garry Oke from the City Hotel if necessary. 

I know you're desperate but FFS you can't really take any comfort from a postponed diddy cup game, can you?

Or is that what being miles off top spot does to you?

Wee shame 

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

3 games postponed now champ, beat the Jags and you'll end up with yet another game on top of your busy schedule x

Edited by superandy_07

11 minutes ago, superandy_07 said:

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

3 games postponed now champ, beat the Jags and you'll end up with yet another game on top of your busy schedule x

What will happen if you beat Alloa, champ?

Our "busy" schedule is currently 1 game busier than yours just now.

And that 1 game will be sacrificed as a bounce game if needs be

8 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Hearing Alegria is leaving due to personal reasons, not rangers choice.

Would be just our luck. I've never heard ofthat in 45 years of watching football. Ending a loan deal due to personal reasons. Could only happen to us FFS.

40 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Would be just our luck. I've never heard ofthat in 45 years of watching football. Ending a loan deal due to personal reasons. Could only happen to us FFS.

It happens a fair bit especially with younger players. Normally it's homesickness or there's a family illness that makes them want to return home.

Would be a massive loss for us though.

Alegria will be a loss, but he's not irreplaceable. The annoying thing about it is that it seems like a replacement we didn't bank on having to do. In the end of the day though if the laddie wants to go home for personal reasons and we are to lose him, so be it. Life is more than just football for him. I hope he stays though. 

Looking in the mould of Alegria, wonder if Innes Cameron would be available after Kilmarnock signed another striker who played against Celtic at the weekend. Someone with a physical presence. Like Alegria wasn’t great in the league above last year but with McGlynn and Smiths coaching maybe able to get a tune out of him.

I dont know much about him though I know his name has been mentioned in here previously but would Ewan Henderson of Hearts be a like for like replacement for Alegria? 

Hearts have lost a few players to injury but they've just signed a striker and are intending to sign that young guy from Newcastle. Henderson is pretty far down their pecking order and you'd think they'd be willing to loan him out to a full time team, he's a decent scorer at this level and there's the McGlynn connection

I'm sure we will have enquired about him in some capacity, there will be a reason he's not been sent anywhere. Maybe thought he had a chance at breaking through but no chance of that now this season. A move would probably be good right now. He'd instantly be one of the best strikers in the league, however he would probably go to the championship

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Da_no_1 calling someone else thick is the biggest wedge of irony I've read on here in some time. Fair play 

😀

Still wondering how last nights' postponement & therefore us currently having 1 more outstanding game than you(which everyone acknowledges will be treated as a bounce game by JMcP if fixtures deem it necessary) means we have a fixture pile-up & you don't?