The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Distinct lack of photos BB. I have a free spool if you want?

I was down at TFS earlier for the pic of Nizzy and Brian Flynn. That not enough for you? 😇

And before anyone asks, no I have nothing exciting in the pipeline. A commercial job Friday lunchtime, an under-18 friendly on Friday night, Clyde game & hospitality on Saturday and then a bus trip with the womens team to Aberdeen on Sunday are my diary entries for the week.  

9 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I was down at TFS earlier for the pic of Nizzy and Brian Flynn. That not enough for you? 😇

And before anyone asks, no I have nothing exciting in the pipeline. A commercial job Friday lunchtime, an under-18 friendly on Friday night, Clyde game & hospitality on Saturday and then a bus trip with the womens team to Aberdeen on Sunday are my diary entries for the week.  

Stop ruining dreams BB

21 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Life in the fast lane……

9 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

How old is Nesbitt???? Looks about 10 in that pic.  No wonder our midfield gets rag-dolled by big boys on a Saturday. 

He'll be 26 next month. This was a pic I took of him 11 years ago while playing for Scotland U16s. That baby face hasn't changed much. 

Aidan Nesbitt (1).jpg