50 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

My starting 11 for today would be

Morison in goals 

Back 4 of Rowe Donaldson Mackie & McCann

Centre mid of McGinn & Henderson 

Yeats in hole

Front 3 of Morrison Burrell & Kennedy

That leaves bench of

Martin,, McKay, Oliver, McGuffie, Nesbitt, Caroll, & maybe couple of new faces?

That, but with Nesbitt in for Yeats.  I don’t understand the dislike for Nesbitt- I think he’s one of our most improved players this season.  Yeats looked good at the start of the season but pretty sketchy in his last few matches, I don’t think he’s ready to be a regular starter yet.

FWIW that’s my overall preferred 11 but with Lawal in the position when he’s fit.

Alegria on the bench as well, or have I missed something?

Edited by Disco Duck

17 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

That, but with Nesbitt in for Yeats.  I don’t understand the dislike for Nesbitt- I think he’s one of our most improved players this season.  Yeats looked good at the start of the season but pretty sketchy in his last few matches, I don’t think he’s ready to be a regular starter yet.

FWIW that’s my overall preferred 11 but with Lawal in the position when he’s fit.

He’s had to go back home for a family issue. 

32 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

I got a few takes on the Nesbit thing part of it is the bun and a bit of a resemblance of Gollum from LOTR with one the other was he has been a bit Telferesque last season this season is much improved but the first Kelty game he went missing and wasn't up for a fight but has been since in short he's been a bit like that missing sock in the washing to put an analogy you know he's there but can't find him when you need him.

1 hour ago, Kircer bairn said:

My starting 11 for today would be

Morison in goals 

Back 4 of Rowe Donaldson Mackie & McCann

Centre mid of McGinn & Henderson 

Yeats in hole

Front 3 of Morrison Burrell & Kennedy

That leaves bench of

Martin,, McKay, Oliver, McGuffie, Nesbitt, Caroll, & maybe couple of new faces?

I think Nesbitt will be in for Yeats but that would be my starting X1 today based on what’s available. 

33 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I got a few takes on the Nesbit thing part of it is the bun and a bit of a resemblance of Gollum from LOTR with one the other was he has been a bit Telferesque last season this season is much improved but the first Kelty game he went missing and wasn't up for a fight but has been since in short he's been a bit like that missing sock in the washing to put an analogy you know he's there but can't find him when you need him.

He wasn’t the only one to go missing in that game!

16 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

All very positive news so far in the window. All the players have joined Scottish clubs and I expect McGlynn’s standing in our game and the respect he is held in will have helped him secure moves for the players.

Wilson is away to Australia is he no? 

Hopefully see Henderson in with mcginn today. Could be the combination we have been after, and excited to have an actual right back in the team. 

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

ThinK we  need to work out why Kelty have our measure before the next game against them

I think the last game we for found a bit of momentum too late and a way through them, the other added factor in both games the refereeing has been on a whole new level of shit.

1 hour ago, Disco Duck said:

He wasn’t the only one to go missing in that game!

Aye I know but the fact he sh*t out of so many tackles it was. highlighted even more when he lost possession and didn't even attempt to fight for it. Wasn't till Lawal came on he added something different.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Anthony Stokes has been charged with transporting drugs in Ireland. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11609087/Ex-footballer-Anthony-Stokes-arrested-Dublin.html

He is only 34 but has seemingly retired from the game. 

Pretty sure he still has an arrest warrant out for him in Scotland for harassing his ex gf and her family.

My Line-up for today:

Morrison

Rowe Donaldson Mackie McCann

Mcginn    henderson

Morrison      Nesbitt       Kennedy

Burrell

double pivot and the designated CAM role seemed to help give the team a bit more structure rather than having nesbitt going from midfield to left back, to left wing every game and going missing (same happens for the other CAM we usually play)

1 minute ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

My Line-up for today:

Morrison

Rowe Donaldson Mackie McCann

Mcginn    henderson

Morrison      Nesbitt       Kennedy

Burrell

double pivot and the designated CAM role seemed to help give the team a bit more structure rather than having nesbitt going from midfield to left back, to left wing every game and going missing (same happens for the other CAM we usually play)

Outside of injury that is the only side McGlynn should be picking