The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I see that away fans are to be in the north stand from tomorrow following “feedback from supporters”. 

Anyone know what the issues have been with having them in the main stand? Have to say I can’t see the point in paying to open a whole stand for less than 100 people in many cases.

Couldn't see clearly from the KM7 stand but looked like there were some incidents/ agro on the stairs at the segregation during the Queen of the South game. 

16 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I see that away fans are to be in the north stand from tomorrow following “feedback from supporters”. 

Anyone know what the issues have been with having them in the main stand? Have to say I can’t see the point in paying to open a whole stand for less than 100 people in many cases.

Agreed, it's a waste of money. 

Offt hopefully we don’t get a cheeky tweet from Arbroath for announcing a loan before they do like we done wi Hogarth in august. 

wilson, Ross, Sneddon and Hetherington out in the first week of the year. Great work.

Just realised Dick Campbell has reunited Hetherington with Keaghan Jacobs 🙈.

I knew he was madcap but that is setting himself a next level challenge to avoid relegation with that pair in your side.

Goading Accies to boot and taking the chance that they're gone already!

Edited by Blame Me
Grammar

Guest FFC1965

If we end up playing Arbroath in the playoffs I hope we have a clause in the loan that Hetherington has to play for them.  

Edited by FFC1965

36 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Hetherington leaves for Arbroath on loan. Doubt this will end in a clamber for his return like Dowds did following his spell. 

He's out of contract at the end of the season so I'd very much doubt we'll see him in a Falkirk strip again. McGlynn I have to say is doing a great job of getting rid of the dross so far. Hopefully one or two more still to go. 

20 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Just realised Dick Campbell has reunited Hetherington with Keaghan Jacobs 🙈.

I knew he was madcap but that is setting himself a next level challenge to avoid relegation with that pair in your side.

Goading Accies to boot and taking the chance that they're gone already!

Jacobs is out for 2/3 months sadly!the bar for Hetherington to be better than him is immeasurably low

Alloa seemed to like him, maybe more suited to more direct football.  I hope they have made sure the loan is water tight to the end of the season before we spend the money.  Can't have him come back injured with splinters from Arbroath's bench and blow our budget