The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

nice to see the obvious issue with our defence has been seen to first.  I can only imagine he will be dropped straight in if he's been training with us more than just today.

Dunno about that. I think we might see big Bradley there one last time tbf. 

7 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Absolutely disgraceful that the Falkirk Twitter has leaked a new signing, sack the lot of them! 

Comments have been made regarding posts made regarding leaks regarding signings. I have been vocal in the past about this practice so would like to clarify the reasoning behind my position on the subject and regrettably taken offense that was never my intent.

The point I have been making regarding leaks from the club is that it reflects badly on the individuals running it and therefore how the club is looked upon by players and other clubs the very source of these potential signings.

It was one of the symptoms of the last regime that highlighted everything that was wrong in the stewardship of the club. No integrity, standards of behavior, and going about the day-to-day management of the club.

Have felt strongly on this matter since the Brockville days when Jeffries and Brown were about to sign Richardson from Blackburn and some arsehole at the club tipped off the Daily Record and Aberdeen nipped in at the last minute.

So whoever it was in the club who tipped the wink should have a look at themselves. Because sooner or later we will lose out on a signing because of it and that is not in the best interests of the club.

So you are either bothered or not bothered about leaks from the club and the consequences it's one or the other.

Take your pick. 

Will not comment ever again on the subject but there is my position - make of it what you will

Guest Ecosse83
9 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Comments have been made regarding posts made regarding leaks regarding signings. I have been vocal in the past about this practice so would like to clarify the reasoning behind my position on the subject and regrettably taken offense that was never my intent.

The point I have been making regarding leaks from the club is that it reflects badly on the individuals running it and therefore how the club is looked upon by players and other clubs the very source of these potential signings.

It was one of the symptoms of the last regime that highlighted everything that was wrong in the stewardship of the club. No integrity, standards of behavior, and going about the day-to-day management of the club.

Have felt strongly on this matter since the Brockville days when Jeffries and Brown were about to sign Richardson from Blackburn and some arsehole at the club tipped off the Daily Record and Aberdeen nipped in at the last minute.

So whoever it was in the club who tipped the wink should have a look at themselves. Because sooner or later we will lose out on a signing because of it and that is not in the best interests of the club.

So you are either bothered or not bothered about leaks from the club and the consequences it's one or the other.

Take your pick. 

Will not comment ever again on the subject but there is my position - make of it what you will

Can I be honest mate I’m not even going to read all that, have a nice day!