The Falkirk FC Thread

On 19/12/2022 at 18:25, latapythelegend said:

Been hearing that 4 players may be dropping to part time with careers in the fire service in the pipeline.

Should that not be plumbing?

2 minutes ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Glad he has gone but there is a human behind this and Jaime was a lovely fellow. Hope he finds something that suits him better than football. 

Agree. Wasn't his fault that moron signed him, but best for both parties hopefully in the end.

Just now, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Glad he has gone but there is a human behind this and Jaime was a lovely fellow. Hope he finds something that suits him better than football. 

Rumour is he has a club

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I thought it was Holt? 

I don't think Sheerin is a moron, he was just out of his depth.

The rumour was that Sheerin brought him in for a trial because he played well against his Aberdeen U21 side.

Holt's also culpable for offering him a 2 year deal right enough.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

The rumour was that Sheerin brought him in for a trial because he played well against his Aberdeen U21 side.

Holt's also culpable for offering him a 2 year deal right enough.

I just remember Holt signing his praises at that Q & A so thought it was him. Blame that c**t anyway, he's a fucking charlatan.

31 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Surely must be next step pontpandy for him? Can't see him giving up a wage for 6 months the week before Xmas and no.other club will match the cash he'd be on at us.

A friend of a friend played for a championship club, he was never more than a fringe/squad player and was on those sort of wages, despite that he still got a good few grand when he left despite having a club lined up, was probably my first insight into football finances but it surprised me how much money there was to be made hopping around clubs. 

Unless it's pretty extraordinary circumstances, no player is leaving a contract early for free. His payoff will undoubtedly be less than the remainder of his contract right enough.