The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, 1876 ffc said:

So all is ok? I’d love to think it was.

Who told you we are struggling to see the season out? Have they not filled the hole?  

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Keepers, Donaldson, Lawal, Henderson, Burrell, Alegria, Kennedy and Yeats are 100% a step up from last season 

Burrell and Alegria 100% ahead of Keena and Dowds? Yeats is ok, Donaldson quality signing and I like the keepers. Lawal I’m not sure I get the hype, we’re fucked if he’s the saving grace for us! 

Guest Back Post Misses
2 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Burrell and Alegria 100% ahead of Keena and Dowds? Yeats is ok, Donaldson quality signing and I like the keepers. Lawal I’m not sure I get the hype, we’re fucked if he’s the saving grace for us! 

Holt didnt sign either of those. Lawal is a 20 year old kid with a lot to learn. He does have an impact in every game though. Given time and if he wants it I think he can make a real good player

Edited by Back Post Misses

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, Bairnoftheyear said:

You mean the people we are going cap in hand to because we’ve run out of money?

Oh here is another new poster with an agenda 

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Holt didnt sign either of those 

So what? You said 100% better than last season so I’m comparing players to last season. If you said 100% better than any of holts signings (barring McCann) then yes you are 100% correct 😂

Bloody rotten that. Absolutely no passion or desire from that dross. Waiting for mcglynn to excuse the weather. Surely it’s time to change the tactics, teams have found us out. Funnily enough it’s turning into the like sheerin’s tenure here. Really hoping to go 442 against alloa - need to go out and really wack someone!!

Guest Back Post Misses
2 minutes ago, 1876 ffc said:

Or maybe someone that cares about the club.

So has the hole been filled?

not everyone that expresses concerns is a non fan or a c..t

No idea you were the one who told us we are struggling to get to the end of the season 

Or maybe someone that cares about the club.
So has the hole been filled?
not everyone that expresses concerns is a non fan or a c..t

Fans have the right to express their opinion, no matter positive or negative. That is what these forums are for. People can discuss the game without going at each other throats or crying when somebodies opinion is different. (Unlike the COYB Facebook page) bunch of happy clappers there [emoji23][emoji23]

Folk jumping on a bandwagon here. McGlynn is a fault over his team selection but let’s not get carried away.

During Holts tenure we signed Jamie Wilson, Sammy Omperon, Luke Holt, Cammy Williamson, Mackenzie Lemon, Michael Ruth. That’s before we even get to the current crop of shit that includes McGuffie, Hetherington, McKay…

Anyone telling me McGlynns recruitment hasn’t been better than that is on to plumbs. He needs to get his best team on the park quickly tho.

Guest Back Post Misses
7 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

So what? You said 100% better than last season so I’m comparing players to last season. If you said 100% better than any of holts signings (barring McCann) then yes you are 100% correct 😂

No but Holt sent one off to Arbroath though telling the lad he was behind Jamie Wilson in the pecking order. 

Guest Back Post Misses
2 minutes ago, 1876 ffc said:

It was aired on the Falkirk fans podcast.

That was 8 weeks ago maybe? You are telling us we are struggling to get to the end of the season. That infers you know something recently. 

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Surely this is common knowledge by now. Lucky if the club make it to the end of the season

I disagree, I am confident enough people will pull together to get us there. 

Guest Ecosse83
8 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

No but Holt sent one off to Arbroath though telling the lad he was behind Jamie Wilson in the pecking order. 

Yes don’t remind me. I’ve no doubt Holt has set us back but we still have to critique Mcglynns signings as well, some of them haven’t done enough either so far. 

Edited by Ecosse83

2 minutes ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Surely this is common knowledge by now. Lucky if the club make it to the end of the season

But good to know that BPM knows it’s no longer an issue. In the interest of common fans BPM what have we done to avoid this crisis?

12 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Folk jumping on a bandwagon here. McGlynn is a fault over his team selection but let’s not get carried away.

During Holts tenure we signed Jamie Wilson, Sammy Omperon, Luke Holt, Cammy Williamson, Mackenzie Lemon, Michael Ruth. That’s before we even get to the current crop of shit that includes McGuffie, Hetherington, McKay…

Anyone telling me McGlynns recruitment hasn’t been better than that is on to plumbs. He needs to get his best team on the park quickly tho.

Anyone telling me McGlynns recruitment hasn’t been better than that is on to plumbs. ✅

He needs to get his best team on the park quickly tho. Sadly, I don't think McGlynn knows what his best team is yet. Very worrying.

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I disagree, I am confident enough people will pull together to get us there. 

They shouldn't have to though. Some proper mismanagement, poor budgeting, over-spending going on. Not living within your means then begging for fans to constantly stump up to plug the shortfall is hardly the best way to run a business. Especially when the product on the pitch is bang average.