The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Far too isolated when the balls anywhere near him to be fair. 

Agreed but he still needs to do the basics and control and hold the ball when he does get it.

I didn't realise Kennedy was playing until 26 minutes in. Terrible strike force.

I'd hook Kennedy burrell and mcguffie at half time and put alegria Morrison and lawal on. I'd have started that way too. We've been awful. 

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Agreed but he still needs to do the basics and control and hold the ball when he does get it.

I didn't realise Kennedy was playing until 26 minutes in. Terrible strike force.

I'd hook Kennedy burrell and mcguffie at half time and put alegria Morrison and lawal on. I'd have started that way too. We've been awful. 

Can’t disagree with any of that.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

This is beginning to look like every other season we’ve had in L1 in that we gradually get worse as the season goes on. So many individual errors, a midfield that just isn’t fit for purpose and the lone striker who is totally isolated.

And, the key point, a squad of players that don’t give a flying f**k.

5 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I’d give Pearce Carroll a shot too. Think he knows exactly the kind of balls Burrell is looking for. Give him a shot to shine on TV too.

4 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

I’d give Pearce Carroll a shot too. Think he knows exactly the kind of balls Burrell is looking for. Give him a shot to shine on TV too.

I think burrell has led a really charmed life under mcglynn. Seems first pick striker every week. Misses a lot of sitters, doesn't hold ball up well, gives it away regularly, doesn't attack ball in box, not great in air, pulls out of 50/50s. Possibly a role for him with two up front but never works on his own. He'd be a sub for me. We have better on the bench.