The Falkirk FC Thread

I think that's where some of our cynicism maybe comes in.  We were lied too and you are in a situation where we wish we had pushed harder and found out the truth earlier.  I don't have any reason to say your board are being dishonest but I'd encourage every single fan of any club to ask as many questions as you can. 
Absolutely spot on imo.
There’s a few ITK on here with friends on the board or major shareholders who appear to think it’s wrong of anyone to ask questions.
The recent statement was overall a positive development but it was laced with very little of substance, so why some take offence when anyone dares ask questions is a mystery to me…..a bit like the details of our apparent positive financial situation I suppose….

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
10 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Jesus wept have you genuinely got feck all to do but concern yourself with our financial situation?  

He's trying to enlighten your breeze-blocked hieded supporters. Most of you are 1 stand short of a fully developed stadium. 

Guest Back Post Misses
9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Absolutely spot on imo.
There’s a few ITK on here with friends on the board or major shareholders who appear to think it’s wrong of anyone to ask questions.
The recent statement was overall a positive development but it was laced with very little of substance, so why some take offence when anyone dares ask questions is a mystery to me…..a bit like the details of our apparent positive financial situation I suppose….

Where has anyone said it is wrong to ask questions? Show the evidence. 

Where has anyone said it is wrong to ask questions? Show the evidence. 

I don’t feel the need tbh.
However, we could start with the criticism of the poster above who’s asking fairly reasonable questions but getting shot down for no other reason than being a fifer.
Jeez the guy took enough interest to listen to that 90 min podcast from a few weeks back and I don’t see any ‘evidence’ that he’s on the wind up, which appears to be being used by some as a shield of deflection…..

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
8 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

However, we could start with the criticism of the poster above who’s asking fairly reasonable questions but getting shot down for no other reason than being a fifer.
Jeez the guy took enough interest to listen to that 90 min podcast from a few weeks back and I don’t see any ‘evidence’ that he’s on the wind up, which appears to be being used by some as a shield of deflection…..

Disparage to deflect, a very effective tool that only works short term in any circumstance. 

Fifes Elite I suspect sees parallels with our club early doors when we then  descended into a whole myriad of issues and problems. 

9 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I agree with you but no point in getting into a tizz about it as, once the long delayed AGM is announced with the attendant papers, things should become a lot clearer. It can only be delayed for so long.

In addition whether or not the Auditors can sign the Accounts off as ‘a going concern’ will be very interesting. I imagine that’s what causing the delay.

Anyway, time will tell. We just need patience.

22 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Jesus wept have you genuinely got feck all to do but concern yourself with our financial situation?  

22 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

At least we'll never stiff our creditors like you c*nts did.

Now why don't you f*ck off?

15 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Really don’t know anything about why your FO was dumped or these Germans. Really not interested. Surprised TBH that so many Fifers seem to be interested in us and our challenges. 

How cute.