The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

To me you can't play Oliver and lawal and lawal is the better player. Mcginn , lawal and Yates or hetherington at the moment.

Oliver was gantin today as was Nesbitt

1 hour ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

At what point does Mglynn start to get criticism, it's no secret I didn't want him as manager and should have went for Ian Murray instead, but now that we have him the excuse off being left with "Holt's Squad" won't last much longer. 7 points behind already ffs,

Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 19.00.17.png

https://www.transfermarkt.com/scottish-league-one/formtabelle/wettbewerb/SC3?saison_id=2021&min=1&max=16

6 points better off, Sheerin was sacked at the start of December 

Edit: In no way am I calling for McGlynns head here, we have improved and are a much better watch 

There's still twists and turns ahead, I feel like it's all building to the game at East End to see where we're sitting

Edited by superandy_07

4 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

I use the pitch as part of a team and we train until 10pm. The lights are more often than not turned off while players are still on the pitch. The contrast once they go off means it is literally darkness. Not the smartest.

The groundstaff have control over the lights and their office is in the tunnel, literally ten yards from the pitch. It seems strange that they would turn them off without checking first. I'm guessing it might be an automated system that activates at set times if they're working elsewhere in the stadium. If you train there all the time I'm guessing you would know Joe and Cammy. I'd ask them about it next time you're in. 

Guest Ecosse83
20 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

At what point does Mglynn start to get criticism, it's no secret I didn't want him as manager and should have went for Ian Murray instead, but now that we have him the excuse off being left with "Holt's Squad" won't last much longer. 7 points behind already ffs,

Mcglynn is going to need longer than 5 or so months to sort this shit show of a club out, maybe is Murray could shit £££’s then he would have done a better job! 

Frustrating but got to back the manager now!

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Have you heard of these things called 'smartphones'? Apparently you can use them to post online from anywhere! 

Well said DA couldn't make it today but u know what we're pumping them in the league and that's all that matters just love stirring the pot with these c***s !

Gary Oliver has been mediocre for years and that's exactly the player we have. 

The love in with Henderson can't continue. Not blaming him overall but for every good thing he does, he also makes either makes a mess or does his best to make a mess of it several times a game. Donaldson is the solid one at the back. 

Mr Best player in league 1 McGinn has also went compeltely missing the last few games. 

We aren't suddenly going to go on a title winning great run of form. We are going to be fooled 1 week with a great performance, disappointed the next and then left frustrated the next. 

We can mock Pars style but they're going up.

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
37 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
I know he’s really highly rated by a lot of the people on here Oliver but I don’t rate Oliver at all.

Hes too soft. Neat and tidy enough with the ball at his feet, but too soft for the midfield role in general.

Personally I think he’s pish but just my take.

Problem on here is some don’t like it when you criticise the club under the current regime.
We are fractionally better than we were under M and M and look capable of crashing in the same way without Donaldson and McGinn. If we can keep them fit we should make the play offs…

For me, Henderson is no more a centre back than my better half. I remain utterly convinced that as long as Nesbitt is a Falkirk player, L1 is where we stay.……..and so much for McKay coming good under McGlynn.

Nesbitt’s assists may satisfy some, but he really is a complete waste of a jersey.

There is absolutely no chance of this group of players winning this league.

Our worthy players list consists of Donaldson, McGinn, McCann, Burrell, Lawal, Yeats and I guess, Morrison. Beyond those seven, we have nothing but makeweights, and makeweights that simply can’t be carried by the rest.

Guest Ecosse83
5 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

For me, Henderson is no more a centre back than my better half. I remain utterly convinced that as long as Nesbitt is a Falkirk player, L1 is where we stay.……..and so much for McKay coming good under McGlynn.

Nesbitt’s assists may satisfy some, but he really is a complete waste of a jersey.

There is absolutely no chance of this group of players winning this league.

Our worthy players list consists of Donaldson, McGinn, McCann, Burrell, Lawal, Yeats and I guess, Morrison. Beyond those seven, we have nothing but makeweights, and makeweights that simply can’t be carried by the rest.

Got as far as your mackay mention and stopped reading, 1 poor game ffs and your on his back. Just f**k off! 

Edited by Ecosse83

7 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Got as far as your mackay mention and stopped reading, 1 poor game ffs and your on his back. Just f**k off! 

What an arithmetically challenged clown you are. Clearly your insights into McKay’s performances have escaped the majority. One bad game…..😂.

Edited by Duncan Freemason