The Falkirk FC Thread

Brad fucking Mckay. All over the place at centre back, at fault for both goals for me. Hesitant to the tackle for the first and lost his man for the second. For me if Alegria's on in that first half we'd have scored more goals Burrell doesn't seem to have that killer touch. The one across the goal he missed for a tap in isn't the first time from him either.

Yeats Donaldson Mackie McCann back 4 for me now please. Henderson has had far more individual errors than Mackie when he was dropped. Mckay can just go. Williamson can play if he remains fit, I guess 

Edited by bairn88

Thought we did well to come back twice today, but simply not good enough in terms of result and performance.

The defence and midfield were a bombscare with Henderson making a number of mistakes once again. Maybe controversial but Oliver and Nesbitt don’t contribute enough for me. 

Overall 8 wins from 16 is nowhere near good enough for Falkirk in league 1 and certainly not league-winning form. The Airdrie game is now absolutely vital as if we play perform anything like last time we’ll be turned over and 10 points behind Dunfermline.

That's a pish poor first half, and despite it being an entertaining second, it's 2 points handed straight bacl to the Pars.

The bigger concern for me though, and wel see if im right soon enough, is that the cat is well and truly out the bag for how to beat us.

What I expect to see coming up now and into Q3 is us routinely getting turned over away from home.

16 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

His team just won and are clear at the top, he should have been enjoying a bevvy at what’s a cracking away day up at Peterhead and he’s in his bedroom at his mums posting on the Falkirk thread on P&B. Weirdo.

Have you heard of these things called 'smartphones'? Apparently you can use them to post online from anywhere!