The Falkirk FC Thread

On 30/10/2022 at 08:39, RC55 FFC said:

I’d think 6000 is a given. We’ll have 4000 home fans as this game always sees a home bump plus I’d be shocked if they didn’t sell out the north stand at 2000. Could be 6500 I think. 

100 tickets left in the South Stand, 1600 in the Main. No idea of how away tickets are selling. 

34 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

No idea of how away tickets are selling. 

They've sold about 800 of their allocation so far. I'd be surprised if they didn't all go by the end of the week. 

Once we sell out the South stand I think the main stand ones will start to go quickly. And hospitality is rammed too. 

26 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

100 tickets left in the South Stand, 1600 in the Main. No idea of how away tickets are selling. 

Does that 1600 figure include Block H lower and half of Block H upper that is currently unavailable/ reserved for diddy away supports?

Either way we've already sold somewhere between 3,650 and 4,100 which is good going. KM7 Stand should sell out tomorrow and shift 4,700+ by Saturday 

We're fucking massive.

Also, it's absolutely time for a team and a match that live a little in the memory. Not since the 3-2 wins against the blue cheek and Hibs have we had a result to be looked back on fondly at TFS, youtubed years later etc.

It's time for a cult hero to step up and make some memories. Get them fucking PUMPED!!!!!

On 30/10/2022 at 05:55, Bairnardo said:

Fucking hate the buildup to games like this. My default is convincing myself that I don't really want to go and its all a big inconvenience, before being absolutely wired on match day.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We're fucking massive.

Also, it's absolutely time for a team and a match that live a little in the memory. Not since the 3-2 wins against the blue cheek and Hibs have we had a result to be looked back on fondly at TFS, youtubed years later etc.

It's time for a cult hero to step up and make some memories. Get them fucking PUMPED!!!!!

What a difference a day can make

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We're fucking massive.

Add DUFC 6-1 to that list.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Ah yes.... That was indeed a belter. Sibbald absolutely ripped the piss out of them.

……and I am starting to believe that Burrell just might be our 22/23 Farid.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Ah yes.... That was indeed a belter. Sibbald absolutely ripped the piss out of them.

I long for the days when with 20 minutes to go, the game is absolutely in the bag. Half a dozen of them a season is a great thing for the old ticker.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:
Superb effort. 

#KM7 looks borderline full most weeks these days anyway. Most of a week to shift main stand tickets is great tho.

Aye was thinking that when we played Alloa a few weeks ago seemed pretty busy. 

1 minute ago, gav-ffc said:

Aye was thinking that when we played Alloa a few weeks ago seemed pretty busy. 

I would give the players credit for responding to a big crowd in the away game. I just hope they go one better this time because its high time some of these big crowds were capitalised on. Saturday is the sort of day that has the potential to keep some of these fans coming back. But we all know too well how many times wev had that big crowd and anticipation in recent years and fell flat on our faces. 

Guest Back Post Misses

What a terrific piece on the website by Michael White regarding Gordon McFarlane. He really hit the right note and I had a real lump in my throat reading it.