The Falkirk FC Thread

Had the privilege of working with Gordon in the Club Media for 10 years and witnessed first hand his dedication to the Club and his commitment to improving standards. You often hear the expression "living and breathing the Club", he genuinely did. Rest in peace big man, you`ll be sorely missed.

324G1406.JPG

Well... We have all been saying changes needed. I do agree Alegria didn't necessarily merit benching. Kennedy and Yeats worth a go in the starting 11 though, no complaints over Burrell starting either. A boot up the arse for some. 

Edited by Bairnardo

What I quite like about the squad we have now is you can make two or three changes if some players aren’t performing, and it doesn’t weaken the team at all. We’ve actually got a bit of depth. Can’t complain with that line-up - up to them to perform now.

Guest Back Post Misses

Yeats legs needed in midfield for sure. Algeria has 4 in 3 games and can count himself a bit unfortunate IMO. 

Edited by Back Post Misses

If there’s anyone out there more deserving of the accolade of being called “Mr Falkirk”, then I haven’t met them yet.

Above and beyond his love for the Bairns was Gordy’s integrity. Not a bad or mean spirited bone in his body. He was just class.

47 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Looks like we haven’t taken our foot off the gas. Keep it up lads, and here’s hoping we can extend some contracts.

Leave the contracts until after the scum game next week. With them 4 points infront we need to win.

Never really had to get out of 2nd gear today. We've had a fair few of those easy wins this season which is pleasing.