The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

what the F is happening?  

Again when the going gets tough too many of our players found wanting. Second or third to every ball. Far too easy. Henderson has been dreadful as has Oliver and mcguffie. Olivers attempt at a 50/50 tackle a minute ago was a disgrace. We haven't turned up.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Do we need to wait that long?

I'd get Oliver and mcguffie off at least. Needs to change the shape too. In the modern game it's difficult to play the same way week after week as the other teams just prey on your weaknesses.

There are times when we seem determined to show that we really are just your average L1 side. Today looks to be one of them. They are simply bossing us just as they did at their place.

We will have to do something special to turn this around, as we look capable of being handed a real battering here.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Burrell for Alegria. Totally anonymous. Probably the worst I’ve seen Oliver and McGinn for us too.

Id play two up top. We're two down anyway. Alegria is isolated everyone he gets the ball. Punting it up is meat and drink to their two centrehalfs anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

From centre backs to forward line………everyone is being bossed out of it.

Hopefully going to curse myself here, but this looks like a “no way back” performance. Next goal more likely to be 0-3 than 1-2.

We look scared of them and beat already (curse reinforcement).

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Kelty seem to have our number with their football business Agyeman....

Kelty started off 100 mile an hour, they have dipped obviously from that but still bossing us, I don't know what will be changed in regard to players, it really could be any of them. The main issue is committment, very much like the last game.

This is the perfect example of why we are in a bad position when McGuffie and Nesbitt are near enough ever presents. The two of them have simply been bullied out if the game, and as previously, that’s us down to 9 men with none of them really at it either.

Edited by Duncan Freemason