The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
7 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Does BPM not rate him ? He’s having a good season.

At the start of the season, based on his performances last season IMO he was rightly behind MacKie. However he has got back to his form at Airdrie so I am happy to be proven wrong. 

23 minutes ago, Brockers61 said:

Thought someone might be interested in bidding for this, need to be quick though before it is snapped up 🤣

G Holt.jpg

Think the club are missing a trick with this they could do a dart board with each segment worst player/manager  have a poll to see who makes it each segment being interchangeable think there are a good few that would make the spares as well. It would also be used as a way of increasing the popularity of darts ..lol

Well I don't think you can say that's a bad draw, just a shame the Fifers nicked it at the end or it would have been a fine day to draw, but still, that's as tough an away day as there is in this league and once you put the realistic "wer not going to win every week" head on, you would take it.

I’m glad we got a point. In previous seasons, we would have struggled from the get-go and would have given up after their goal. Do agree that Morrison has to lessen selfishness. Share the love for more love from the fans.

Happy where we are, improving and seeing how the others faired today, confident that come May we’ll be smiling at the top looking down on the rest.

40 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Not having Alegria to come off the bench didn't do us any favours but I really don't get the Hetherington on before Lawal. There's only one of them who's potentially going to win you a game.

We needed to stiffen up our midfield and to be fair we improved when Heatherington came on.