The Falkirk FC Thread

28 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Love the way Donaldson slaps all our goal scorers over the head in the celebrations. A few with concussions by the end of the season hopefully 

Last player I can remember was Yogi. Liked a slap or two. Defence is looking as strong as I can remember.

58 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m obviously miles behind but has Marshmallo stopped posting completely?

Thought he was banned?

Anyway, great win yesterday.

We’re  starting to look a real smooth, flowing outfit and should be well in contention to win this league.

Can only help us bring in the necessary finance.

Keep making chances like yesterday and someone is going to take a tanking. Hopefully on 5th November :)

Nice to see McGlynn sticking with a settled (and winning) team choice. Long may it continue! 

Edited by Zbairn

Guest Back Post Misses
1 hour ago, RC_Bairn said:

They might be taking a day off given they had travelled all day yesterday to watch the team?  A bit more tiring than sitting at home :) 

Hit a nerve clearly 

8 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Just noticed and for info...... tickets for the home game against Dunfermline on the 5th November are now on sale on the website. 

Continue the hard work, graft and endeavour, could be our biggest home support for some time, no doubt our biggest home gate……..

Guest Back Post Misses
25 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Keep making chances like yesterday and someone is going to take a tanking. Hopefully on 5th November :)

Nice to see McGlynn sticking with a settled (and winning) team choice. Long may it continue! 

I agree. One game these chances are all going to go in. 

7 hours ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

That was satisfying yesterday - we would have struggled much more inn the past breaking them down. We are on the up and next week I hope will confirm it,

My fav moment though which says something about how we are motivated now as a team: Donaldson in anger shouting at Morrison "That's shite. Be confident. Four chances! Four chances!". Last year we would have been meek. I love this centre-half pairing.

One good thing about visiting these grounds is being close to the pitch and hearing the players shouting, chatting etc. 

It was Henderson shouting at Morrison....don't think Morrison enjoyed that very much. Donaldson was shouting at Mcguffie and Yeats in the first half.....Donaldson seems a very angry man, I love to see that passion......also heard Hogath shouting to Henderson to get the players to calm down, stop being so frantic.....we thoroughly enjoyed our day out 

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf why should we celebrate 3 consecutive wins with clean sheets when all our players online profiles aren’t up to date ??

This is borderline infantile.

Really glad to see Henderson settle into it after Kelty. Him and Donaldson are formidable and as noted, provide a driving force throughout the team.

Also glad to see him get a goal, pitiful though it was fron their keeper. Those two should be causing bedlam at corners.

It’s a joy to watch highlights like yesterday

• we see a team and not 11 bodies on a pitch wondering why they are there
  • the way that players encourage each other when a goal has been scored
  • the way that players encourage each other to do better
  • we finally have leaders, something we have sorely missed
  • the fans bringing a Colombian flag was a nice touch and I’m sure was appreciated by Alegria

Feels good, feels weird but it feels right!