The Falkirk FC Thread

24 minutes ago, RuncornBairn said:

Right - how do I increase FSS payment. Checked my bank account and have my direct debit (PayPal) for Falkirk TV (not that I can view most games) but nothing for FSS?  But money does go out every month for FSS

Depends how you pay. If it’s PayPal, then easiest is to cancel and restart. If it’s SO, then just instruct bank to change. Ping us on subscriptions@falkirksupporters.org if there are any probs. 

Guest Back Post Misses
1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

I see your passion for teams being financially prudent, I presume that you are in turn concerned by your clubs admittance that they're living so far outwith there means? 

Dunfermline fan, financial discipline? Go f**k yourself. 

8 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

FC Edinburgh score and a player called James Craigen laid it on twice. Wish we had ....
Naw forget that

I liked Craigen, cracking signing for them. Two footed, creative and was always capable of scoring a few too. Very surprising how well they are doing given their centre back pairing is Lee Hamilton & Liam Fontaine.

I liked Craigen, cracking signing for them. Two footed, creative and was always capable of scoring a few too. Very surprising how well they are doing given their centre back pairing is Lee Hamilton & Liam Fontaine.
Think it is the first quarter promotion bounce. Bet that comes back to bite my arse.[emoji375]

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Dunfermline fan, financial discipline? Go f**k yourself. 

Absolutely, if you want to get on the high horse about clubs financials then practice what you preach eh? 

Everytime a club of another fan quite rightfully points out your spending widely outside your means, you're only retort is "Oh, a fan of *x* club talking about money?". 

It's very, very silly. Any concerns for what happens if you don't go up this season? 

Guest Back Post Misses
5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Absolutely, if you want to get on the high horse about clubs financials then practice what you preach eh? 

Everytime a club of another fan quite rightfully points out your spending widely outside your means, you're only retort is "Oh, a fan of *x* club talking about money?". 

It's very, very silly. Any concerns for what happens if you don't go up this season? 

I ain’t on any high horse but won’t take lectures from anyone at a club with your track record. Two words Gavin Masterson now f**k off 

32 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I ain’t on any high horse but won’t take lectures from anyone at a club with your track record. Two words Gavin Masterson now f**k off 

You're proving his point here.

Plan A is obviously that the £400K is raised via FSS (just the 5000 members needed from this month to raise that total by the end of the season) and Patrons. Plan B is some other privately wealthy individuals buying shares, providing soft loans or contributing by some other means. Alongside those is the prospect that the expenditure leads to promotion and significantly increases income for next season.

However, none of that answers what happens if the £400K can't be raised. Is there a credit facility? Will it be bank debt? If not, what then?

Guest Back Post Misses
32 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

You're proving his point here.

Plan A is obviously that the £400K is raised via FSS (just the 5000 members needed from this month to raise that total by the end of the season) and Patrons. Plan B is some other privately wealthy individuals buying shares, providing soft loans or contributing by some other means. Alongside those is the prospect that the expenditure leads to promotion and significantly increases income for next season.

However, none of that answers what happens if the £400K can't be raised. Is there a credit facility? Will it be bank debt? If not, what then?

It will be raised. Move on