The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Aye I was just about to say what others have already said before, McGinn potentially our most influential signing in a long time. Hardly ever wastes a ball and coaches so many of the players around him through the game. Some boy.

was just saying today he reminds me a bit of Davie Nichols.  

Also absolutely adore the wee awkward rant he does every week thanking the fans for their support:lol:. He's a man who gets the club and the team is definitely heading in the right direction. You can tell the fans are fully behind him and that makes a nice change after the last couple of duds.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

Any latent fans heading today? Xx
Naw I was there in plenty of time.

An observation from today which is applicable to McGlynns plan in general.... I love it that our centre half's are bot only capable, but clearly told, step up with the ball, be the extra body in midfield that deep lying opposition need to commit a player to. It creates space and allows a platform to attack from. Henderson has been doing it very well since he came in.

To watch live match in FTV you need to be outside UK (or appear to be). Why can’t they club stream the game with a delay ie let people watch it after game has finished. No one in Runcorn is going to spoil it for me by giving the score away so I could in effect watch live. Effin nonsense live games can’t be watched anyway. 

Keen to see the highlights later regarding the incident with Alegria and the Clyde 'keeper.

The officiating was suspect again and summed up by the ref overruling the far side linesman even though he hadn't a clue and the lino had the best view. 

21 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Keen to see the highlights later regarding the incident with Alegria and the Clyde 'keeper.

The officiating was suspect again and summed up by the ref overruling the far side linesman even though he hadn't a clue and the lino had the best view. 

The keeper 100% pulled him back