The Falkirk FC Thread

I'd imagine you'd struggle to identify people chanting tbh, however whoever was throwing smoke bombs must be panicking. 
If they've burned the park you'd imagine Falkirk will get a bill, whoever throws shite on the park is an idiot. 

I actually thought the couple of delays affected our team more than Dunfermline on Saturday. We were on top and had the Pars under pressure but lost that momentum with those delays.
I would welcome a ban on anyone throwing things onto the playing surface. They do our club a disservice…..

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

I actually thought the couple of delays affected our team more than Dunfermline on Saturday. We were on top and had the Pars under pressure but lost that momentum with those delays.
I would welcome a ban on anyone throwing things onto the playing surface. They do our club a disservice…..

I thought that as well.

We had the initiative then those idiots stop the game!

7 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I just hope it isn't going to have to be someone getting hurt that finally puts these flares out the game.  No need for them when you've got a cracking atmosphere anyway.  Flares and drums can bolt as far as I'm concerned.

I’m sure a 9 year old got injured and hospitalised by a flare at one of Celtic’s home games in the Champions League ?

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

Even if you think the smoke bombs are good (I don't) there's no need or benefit from chucking onto the pitch. We seen in the Airdrie game that the referee will stop the game as long as neccessary and the stewerds won't be in a hurry either.

Id also be interested in what if anything we had to pay to Airdrie for that one.

Like the wee fanny's in the Pars end on Sat who were over the barriers for an equaliser 55 minutes in, its all just "look at me" bollocks trying to get on some football banter twitter account.

I quite like a smoke bomb/flare as they always add a bit to the atmosphere but I always remember the ***s fucking our pitch up with one after a 90th minute penalty. Nae need to throw it on the pitch tbh. Pretty sure they have safe pyro zones in Sweden which would be good to see. Nobody will bother to do anything until someone's seriously hurt. 

Another disappointing newsletter from FSS stating that we are still at only 500 members.

Fairly obvious that this is not going to be the means to plug the huge gap between income and expenditure especially as the 150 BfL membership is no more. 
Any news as to when the AGM is taking place?

I imagine the true position will be revealed then and hopefully the plans for filling the gap will be made known.

Would love to see Lawal get a start on Friday. We need to see what he can do over 90mins
Surely the likes of him, Kennedy, Burrell*, maybe even Carroll need to get the start to try and get them a full 90 under their belts

*appreciate Burrell started on Saturday but that was his first.

20 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I just hope it isn't going to have to be someone getting hurt that finally puts these flares out the game.  No need for them when you've got a cracking atmosphere anyway.  Flares and drums can bolt as far as I'm concerned.

It's attention seeking - oh look at me got a drum, got a flare insecure attention seeking inadequate's

Worse of all was these tooting horns at the South Africa World Cup.

22 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'd rather listen to vuvuzelas on the tv than Steve McManaman, Andy Walker, Robbie Savage, 'Fletch!' or Ian Fucking Crocker. 

Martin Tyler should also be in a home. 

Worst guy is the newest boy they have doing the games on radio Scotland. Listening to him is enough to put you into a bloody coma.

I'd rather listen to vuvuzelas on the tv than Steve McManaman, Andy Walker, Robbie Savage, 'Fletch!' or Ian Fucking Crocker. 

Martin Tyler should also be in a home. 
The list of godawful commentators and "analysts" is growing rapidly.

I think I said on a match thread where the hitherto reasonable McCoist was making a show of himself, I am convinced these days they are told to be partisan, to carry on like fans. (and maybe in the case of the BT ones like McManaman and Owen, to also be mind bogglingly stupid)

It's the only explanation I can think of, and I think I maybe blame Chris Sutton for it.