The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I misbehaved as I had too much beer on Saturday after the game. Will I be banned? 

Why are you making jokes about this? The Mcathie chants plus the racist abuse at Kelty a few weeks back aren’t a laughing matter at all. Do your pals on the board also find this behaviour funny?

1 minute ago, AdamAnt said:

Why are you making jokes about this? The Mcathie chants plus the racist abuse at Kelty a few weeks back aren’t a laughing matter at all. Do your pals on the board also find this behaviour funny?

Awe shut up and lighten up FFS. 

f**k off you cripplingly boring loser.

Trolling is one thing, but continuing this racism chat that has been mentioned nowhere else, by no one else except you marks you out as an utter w**k.

On 18/09/2022 at 06:17, Springfield said:

Interesting to see what McGlynn sees as his back four (Williamson aside) once we have McKay & Mackie available. Watched the interview when asked about injuries, didn’t really mention much on Williamson so assuming he’s out for a while. 

Maybe McGlynn can work his magic on Jamie Wilson and give us a back up right wing back !

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'd imagine you'd struggle to identify people chanting tbh, however whoever was throwing smoke bombs must be panicking. 

If they've burned the park you'd imagine Falkirk will get a bill, whoever throws shite on the park is an idiot. 

There are lots of videos doing the rounds on social media of people ‘mid-behaving’ in the town centre before the game so I think he might be referring to that ?

13 minutes ago, AdamAnt said:

f**k off. 

31 minutes ago, AdamAnt said:

Why are you making jokes about this? The Mcathie chants plus the racist abuse at Kelty a few weeks back aren’t a laughing matter at all. 

The McCathie chants aren't funny at all. They are in very bad taste, shouldnt be sung but they're also not illegal, neither is booing the minute silence. 

Who is it in the old board you're so keen to stick in with?

30 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

If they've burned the park you'd imagine Falkirk will get a bill, whoever throws shite on the park is an idiot. 

There's no doubt the park is burnt, there was a blue mark near the corner flag where one flare landed and we absolutely should be billed for it but surely whoever provides the stewarding at EEP should have some form of monetary punishment for allowing the flares to be taken in (I fully accept the blame lies with the idiots who carry these in the first place)

1 hour ago, AdamAnt said:

Who is this idiot and why has he crawled out of the woodwork now?

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

There's no doubt the park is burnt, there was a blue mark near the corner flag where one flare landed and we absolutely should be billed for it but surely whoever provides the stewarding at EEP should have some form of monetary punishment for allowing the flares to be taken in (I fully accept the blame lies with the idiots who carry these in the first place)

The Steward Supervisor at that part of the ground( big lad with a beard) was only interested in moving people out of the empty seats at the front of the stand and being a dick whilst doing it.

33 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The Steward Supervisor at that part of the ground( big lad with a beard) was only interested in moving people out of the empty seats at the front of the stand and being a dick whilst doing it.

I was 2 rows behind all the nonsense of moving seats. The steward you refer to was indeed an absolute cock and arrogant with it. The police, as well as being useless, were totally embarrassed by him too.

9 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

We also came in during the minutes silence and made our way up to the very top of the stand only to be told we couldn't sit there. They then realised that there was going to be about 20-30 people standing on the stairs and moved to let us in lol.