The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, Springfield said:

If you watch all the interviews pre/post games, it’s all about giving M&S an easy time. Staged managed some would say……

If you are looking for more than an injury/signings update pre games then you are wasting your time watching. The post match you may get a feeling the management mood, clueless was last week's.

13 minutes ago, MrDust said:

If you are looking for more than an injury/signings update pre games then you are wasting your time watching. The post match you may get a feeling the management mood, clueless was last week's.

From the first couple of interviews, there’s been a very noticeable change in how these interviews are conducted. 

16 hours ago, Forever_Blue_ said:

Anything above 1,000 is amazing in my eyes, especially given recent times as you mention. Absolutely buzzing for this one. Don't let us down lads. COYB

Only a handful of the 1,750 online tickets are left now and with PATG I reckon we'll double that 1k which is some effort 

Still early days, but todays game will possibly define the extent of our progression.

We need a result to show that we can mix it with those who will be our main challengers. Pity we didn’t turn up against Kelty as I think we could have gone into todays game with slightly less pressure to keep in touch with those above us.

Fingers and toes crossed for 3 pts. COYB!

14 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Injury situation is getting beyond a joke now though.  It's a new player just about every week at the moment.

Could be bad luck on the other hand something is wrong in the background. It's not good as it just knocks back the establishment of the core of a settled first team.

Here's hoping it changes as we desperately need a core of 7-8 settled positions that we don't have.

9 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Doesn’t matter who it is. We have enough in the squad imo to take care of these long ball merchants. 

bring the c***s on 

I was actually shocked by their tactics today (I know I shouldn’t be with McPake as their manager). The majority of their attacks started with a punt from their goalie.