The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Is he a right back? 

Motherwell site lists him as a full back so I'd assume he's a RB as we wouldn't be in for another LB surely?

Edit to say that he's Alan Johnston's son. Not that that makes any difference. 

Edited by ShaggerG

17 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Raith just inked Conner McBride, what was his background at Falkirk, and did you see him at QP against you last year? He’s being touted as an AM/SS, but the Queen’s Park fan(s) seems less than impressed with his time there last year.

His dad is one hell of an agent.

59 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Is he a right back? 

He is indeed, him or Devine from Rangers look to be the only viable options on loan from the premiership in that position but with Rangers having their bawbag colt team Devine's not really a goer.

I've asked Queen of the south fans how he looked with them last season.

Edited by FFC 1876

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

Raith just inked Conner McBride, what was his background at Falkirk, and did you see him at QP against you last year? He’s being touted as an AM/SS, but the Queen’s Park fan(s) seems less than impressed with his time there last year.

He was a scrawny wee kid when he left us for Celtic . Saw him a couple of times for our Dev team and can't say he impressed but then that was a good while ago now.

11 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Can’t recall anyone confirming what his issues are.

I can't help feel that Williamson's one of these players that won't play unless hundred percent fit. You get guys that will play with knocks and bruises. Always remember Craig brown talking about how Tom boys would turn up with a badly bruised ankle but would always play through the pain if  needed . I'm not convinced Williamson would do that.

51 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I can't help feel that Williamson's one of these players that won't play unless hundred percent fit. You get guys that will play with knocks and bruises. Always remember Craig brown talking about how Tom boys would turn up with a badly bruised ankle but would always play through the pain if  needed . I'm not convinced Williamson would do that.

Have the same feeling about him. Disappointing that he turns in one of his best performances, and ends up injured.

2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

It’s a man’s game. No place for Tomboys.