The Falkirk FC Thread

That’s our best home half in years that. Happy to admit I hadn’t been convinced by Alegria up to this point but he’s been absolutely brilliant today. Need to keep this up and we’ll be building up a right bit of momentum. To a man we’ve been class so far.

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Sheerin and Rennie should hang their heads in fucking shame for the under use of Leon McCann.

Come on he was shocking last season. Been outstanding last three games and now deserves to play 

Lots to unpack today, nigh on all of it very very positive, but I’d start with Nesbitt. I honestly thought he was fairly shite, up until we made the raft of changes, and he suddenly had the best 20/30 mins of any player I’ve seen at TFS in about 3 years. He was everywhere, every single ball went through him, put in about 6 dangerous crosses (one of which finally was turned in). Well done. 

Lots to unpack today, nigh on all of it very very positive, but I’d start with Nesbitt. I honestly thought he was fairly shite, up until we made the raft of changes, and he suddenly had the best 20/30 mins of any player I’ve seen at TFS in about 3 years. He was everywhere, every single ball went through him, put in about 6 dangerous crosses (one of which finally was turned in). Well done. 
Just said as much on the match thread. He has responded after Airdrie. Definitely upped his game. Said to my mate, he showed up today at the point of the match he has usually fully disappeared

Also more than happy to eat humble pie about Alegria.  Looked a different player today. Hold up play & movement great, but the real diff for me he's stronger - holding off & turning defenders, dragging them out to make space... he was really impressive today.  Good as Morrison's strike was - and it was a belter - Alegria totally made it.

Cult player in the making... 

4 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

Also more than happy to eat humble pie about Alegria.  Looked a different player today. Hold up play & movement great, but the real diff for me he's stronger - holding off & turning defenders, dragging them out to make space... he was really impressive today.  Good as Morrison's strike was - and it was a belter - Alegria totally made it.

Cult player in the making... 

I think there's possibly a few cults in that team.

Just feels so strange after all this time to enjoy Saturday nights again. I’m not getting ahead of myself and I know there’s a long way to go but we now look like we are getting a squad together that will battle for each other, creates chances and has players that can score goals.

Its a good feeling and I like it 😁