The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Brough and Dallison both regulars for English league two sides, for example. Dennon Lewis is at Boreham Wood, but was linked with a move to English championship clubs a couple of years ago after a decent scoring run at Wealdstone. 

So they didn't do well then

21 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

The last FSS newletter alluded to that.

John has signed 12 new players to add to 14 already here from last season, with one player leaving. A squad-size of 25 should be sufficient, however it’s still possible that we’ll see further movement if players move out as well as in. 

A squad that size would be sufficient if it didn't comprise of more than a few players who are  not good enough and kids. Christ we haven't even got a back up "proper" right back. 

6 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

For me it Dennon Lewis all day long. A lot of them were shite players but he also turned out to be a shite person that caused a lot of unnecessary trouble for our club and supporters!!

Even worse was ex employees and ex directors at the club believing his accusations along with Keith Hogg having banning orders ready to be sent out before anything was proven.

Guest Caractacus Potts
3 hours ago, Donathan said:

Brough and Dallison both regulars for English league two sides, for example. Dennon Lewis is at Boreham Wood, but was linked with a move to English championship clubs a couple of years ago after a decent scoring run at Wealdstone. 

Not sure I’d count English League Two as much better than the Scottish Championship to be honest. England has some of the most hyped up leagues in Europe.

Gets me every time when people try to put Petravivious in the same category as the likes of Lewis, Haber and Fasan. For me he was our best player that season due to the fact that he was a trier and had genuine pace. Only slight form of excitement in that team anyway. 

1 hour ago, Latapy is god said:

Even worse was ex employees and ex directors at the club believing his accusations along with Keith Hogg having banning orders ready to be sent out before anything was proven.

Let’s not forget Hogg was ready to ban anyone he could name standing outside the main stand after the relegation match a few years back 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

51 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Pars charging 20 quid for third tier football:lol:

20 quid for Dunfermline vs Falkirk at East End Park is much less objectionable than 18 quid for Edinburgh City vs Falkirk or Alloa vs Falkirk at their respective terrible "stadiums".

8 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Any idea how many Dundee tickets we’ve shifted?

Imagine we'll sell a lot on Saturday given it's physical tickets only. We sold out our allocation at Tannadice a few years ago (1500) though that was at the QF stage. 

Fasan was probably the pick of the shite in terms of Hartley's shower of losers, closely followed by Mackin, Sammut and Haber. 

Pars getting their tickets on sale early eh, must be desperate to pump some navy blue pound in before the window shuts 

1 hour ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Not sure I’d count English League Two as much better than the Scottish Championship to be honest. England has some of the most hyped up leagues in Europe.

It's two teams of Clydesdale horses booting each other up and down the pitch. Abominable.

26 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

We have had many arseholes at our club over the years but by god he is top of the tree.

Sure a lot of people will have their own grievances. For me, there are several to choose from the last year or two however one in particular has re-emerged on the WDHS podcast. 

3 hours ago, Van_damage said:

Sure a lot of people will have their own grievances. For me, there are several to choose from the last year or two however one in particular has re-emerged on the WDHS podcast. 

Harsh but fair.

Scott Honeyman getting himself man of the match in the shire game at the weekend then grabbing himself a goal last night in the cup against Kilmarnock's b team.

Lennon Walker appears to be injured as he's not been in the last two Bo'ness squads.

14 hours ago, Van_damage said:

We have had a few in the past few seasons.

Care to elaborate on the one you just mentioned