The Falkirk FC Thread

That team should still have enough to get past who look like the whipping boys in Peterhead (don’t hold me to that, we know how this might go…), but I’m disappointed in McGlynn. He’ll have watched the same game as us last week. I thought he’d be the last person to put up with that shite - but he has options and he’s not using them.

4 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I get we have injuries but really if the likes of Oliver and Layla aren’t seen as good enough to replace Nesbitt, what was the point of bringing them in?

I suspect we will sneak a win today but that will by no means be an indication that the front 3 is good enough.

This teams got me on my knees !!

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Out of the 3 of Nesbitt, McGuffie and Morrison, Morrison is the one I would drop first. He’s probably/maybe a really nice lad but I just cannot take to him, he annoys me. It’s as if he couldn’t give a f**k when he misses his numerous chances. I just don’t feel he gives his all for the team and is all about himself.

Me too. I think Nesbitt is the best of the bad bunch. Morrison the poorest.

I have no idea how Oliver isn't starting instead of Alegria. Bizarre selection. 

He's not great but I'd far rather have his workrate up there than Morelos' latte fetcher.

As has been said not sure why we are signing players to sit on the bench when the starters in certain positions are so bad. I get this terrible feeling that the last game of the season we'll still be playing hetherington, nesbitt and bloody Morrison. 

20 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

As has been said not sure why we are signing players to sit on the bench when the starters in certain positions are so bad. I get this terrible feeling that the last game of the season we'll still be playing hetherington, nesbitt and bloody Morrison. 

We are totally impotent. I just don’t see where goals are coming from.