The Falkirk FC Thread

44 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Did they tell you 'listen, DPB, we can work it out'.

27 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

More likely shouting Help!

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It's going to be a long and winding road for Falkirk in the next year or two IMO.  I guess you guys are hoping for a revolution under McGlynn ...

The Bairns should be OK ... with a little help from their friends ...

24 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I remember watching a few of Cowdenbeath's highlights when we supposedly had him on trial last summer, he doesn't fill me with confidence. He's not played with their U23's since January. Can have a look at a few of the goals in the below to see for yourself.

What am I looking for here ? He was horribly exposed by his defence by all of those goals and whereas he made a mistake to give away the penalty he redeemed himself by saving it.

Fans of most clubs trawl through highlight reels and previous games on YouTube to convince themselves their new signings are potential stars. 

Fans of Falkirk trawl through highlight reels and previous games on YouTube to convince themselves their new signings are shite.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What am I looking for here ? He was horribly exposed by his defence by all of those goals and whereas he made a mistake to give away the penalty he redeemed himself by saving it.

Fans of most clubs trawl through highlight reels and previous games on YouTube to convince themselves their new signings are potential stars. 

Fans of Falkirk trawl through highlight reels and previous games on YouTube to convince themselves their new signings are shite.

So true & wonder how friends & family feel about their son/grandson/mate being hung out to dry even before they have gone for a wash 🙈

I know we have had a difficult few years but hey let’s give these young lads at least the benefit of the doubt before we reject them 

17 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Apologies, keep your personal opinions on players to yourselves please people. A football forum isn't the place to discuss your opinion on any new signings.

Edited by FFC 1876

8 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

White Flag GIFs | Tenor

I guess sibbs didn't stroll it last night then.😂 We got pelters for losing to Vaduz a team with a far bigger budget than us and yet there's been far more embarrassing Scottish results since. Killie losing to nomads, Motherwell Sligo and Hibs and United's 7 nil pumpings. Just a shame Eddie Thomson wasn't still alive to have seen it.

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I guess sibbs didn't stroll it last night then.😂 We got pelters for losing to Vaduz a team with a far bigger budget than us and yet there's been far more embarrassing Scottish results since. Killie losing to nomads, Motherwell Sligo and Hibs and United's 7 nil pumpings. Just a shame Eddie Thomson wasn't still alive to have seen it.

Ross getting it big already, who’d be a manager……….

48 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Just common sense, GB. Always better to have your fears of their shiteyness confirmed at the earliest possible juncture. It's the clinging to the hope that we have signed a good un and which is ultimately not realised that eventually crushes you.

Remember the summer of '18? I think that made a cynic of a lot of us. Or very, very wary, at least.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It's going to be a long and winding road for Falkirk in the next year or two IMO.  I guess you guys are hoping for a revolution under McGlynn, everyone needs to come together for the good of the club.

Just too many…….

2 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
14 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:
Why are we being catty towards an EPL club loaning us a keeper at short notice ffsemoji38.png

if the club did not say that "angry of Falkirk " would be full on with hammering the board for not keeping us informed. We know it's true!

They could have done it in a slightly less snidey way though, and without the wee confused emoji. 

6 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
17 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:
Why are we being catty towards an EPL club loaning us a keeper at short notice ffsemoji38.png

if the club did not say that "angry of Falkirk " would be full on with hammering the board for not keeping us informed. We know it's true!

Behave. The twitter boy thinks he's smart.