The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Tbf at least your getting better at taking a pumping, just the one rocket going on about Norrie's death after your game today.

Was a couple of wee guys in the Falkirk support singing about Norrie's death at one point. They didn't appreciate my mate (also a Falkirk fan) telling them to shut it and f**k off.

The folk singing had a proper mad obsession with Dunfermline, I ken it's a derby but it was just constant.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

He sounds like a broken man already. Rambling incoherently at times there. 

He always rambles on and keeps talking if the interviewer doesnt move things on. McGlyyn just looks to fill the space. Its the interviewer at fault for not having some more questions tbh. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

He always rambles on and keeps talking if the interviewer doesnt move things on. McGlyyn just looks to fill the space. Its the interviewer at fault for not having some more questions tbh. 

Fair enough, still seemed a bit shell shocked. 

24 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I met Norrie a few times as my sister knew him and John Watson,he was a decent guy.

Absolutely not an all Falkirk fans type thing btw, most wouldn't stoop so low but seeing it annoyed me.

Think with Mckay and Henderson out we will likely see Leon McCann in the side next week. I really hope he takes his chance. 

Obviously its a bit restricted by position but having someone like him wasting on the bench is criminal when you see what gets a start. Centre halfs permitting.... Why not put Mackie in the Hetherington slot and start McCann? Why not even try McCann in the Hetherington slot? 

22 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Disappointing interview, making excuses. Plus, worryingly, he had the same haunted look that we used to see from Sheerin. I was hoping to see a bit more anger from him at that result a la some of Jim Jefferies' post match interviews.

First thing on Monday morning he needs to get some players into his office to tell them that their agents need to be making some phone calls and sending out some videos because they ain't going to be wearing the Navy Blue again.

Think with Mckay and Henderson out we will likely see Leon McCann in the side next week. I really hope he takes his chance. 
Obviously its a bit restricted by position but having someone like him wasting on the bench is criminal when you see what gets a start. Centre halfs permitting.... Why not put Mackie in the Hetherington slot and start McCann? Why not even try McCann in the Hetherington slot? 

If McCann can’t get a start with you now, he never will. You might as well just sell him back to us… and we’ll take him.

Guest Caractacus Potts
20 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

Definitely. Was a few phrases we’ve heard from the last few jokers. Also the same dire questions from Lewis 

I don’t think the questions are bad, I just don’t think the interviews need to be as long particularly when we have been defeated. Just feels like continuing to feed them the rope with which to hang themselves with. 

Edited by Caractacus Potts