The Falkirk FC Thread

Unfortunately we’re in a relegation battle at this point. To lose 4-0 to them and is beyond unacceptable. If we don’t have players who can score we will genuinely go down, no club is immune from relegation because they’re “too big” for the league. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Tell me about all the good things Morrison done in the first half and how he converted all they chances he had as I seem to have missed that. He is as mince as the rest of last seasons duds.

That’s true Harry but our defence was ripped to shreds today and 3 of the back 4 were new signings. Yeats has looked decent in the middle was struggled today - wasn’t great tactically to play him there and who knows what it’s done to his confidence!

I expect a raging post match from McGlynn tonight. Name names. No more hiding places.

Having said that, we could be brilliant in a five a side league.

We were very unlucky with the first goal but it's about how you respond...I'm still waiting.. yes Morrison was seeing a lot of the ball first but his final ball was predictably terrible...we very rarely troubled their goalie & we got what we deserved in the end...team has physicality at the back but little elsewhere 

Guest Ecosse83
5 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Tell me about all the good things Morrison done in the first half and how he converted all they chances he had as I seem to have missed that. He is as mince as the rest of last seasons duds.

Gave us an attacking outlet, someone that actually wanted the ball and run at players. Tell me who done that in the 2nd half? 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That’s true Harry but our defence was ripped to shreds today and 3 of the back 4 were new signings. Yeats has looked decent in the middle was struggled today - wasn’t great tactically to play him there and who knows what it’s done to his confidence!

I agree our defence did look bad GB but we don’t take our chances and that can have a massive impact on the confidence of a side. Morrison takes one/two of his 1st half chances and it’s a different game. 

We look like we could defend a lead but if we go behind we have no chance.

Perhaps with our new management team it might see a different opening from Lewis:

”Quite an atrocious performance John, would you agree”

or

”Frankly a disappointing day for the fans and yourself, John”

But then perhaps stick to a losing formula like the team does

“Well John, something something something something something office?”

Edited by Taxi for De Massis

3 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Gave us an attacking outlet, someone that actually wanted the ball and run at players. Tell me who done that in the 2nd half? 

But what did it get us, we had scored 0 at half time and all our chances had fell to him. Bottom line is his end product is shite as is his crossing. No point in continually getting into good positions if you do bugger all with it.

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

But what did it get us, we had scored 0 at half time and all our chances had fell to him. Bottom line is his end product is shite as is his crossing. No point in continually getting into good positions if you do bugger all with it.

😂😂😂 so let’s just take him off and crate zero then. Good idea that 👏

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I agree our defence did look bad GB but we don’t take our chances and that can have a massive impact on the confidence of a side. Morrison takes one/two of his 1st half chances and it’s a different game. 

We look like we could defend a lead but if we go behind we have no chance.

It’s maybe a bit to early after a pumping for me to share your positivity pal. I think our whole team are pish!!

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s maybe a bit to early after a pumping for me to share your positivity pal. I think our whole team are pish!!

I’m an optimist, I would still like to see the new players in a team that isn’t hamstrung by so many of last seasons haddies.

29 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I've been more passive in the past, but whoever starts slating players and manager again after this is nothing short of f**king eejit.

We've had hypothetically good players and managers and everyone that touched this club in recent years turned to shite. We are/were rotten at the core. The only way forward is stability, do NOT dare start another full-squad turnover in January/June.

Get behind the boys

They deserve our support

COYB

Did I miss anything?