The Falkirk FC Thread

Shits really going to hit the fan here, trying my best not to be to reactionary after two games but I honestly don’t see where we go from here this season now. Especially with 99% of the playing budget apparently already used up. The two new players this week and Kennedy better turn out to be absolute superstars or I can’t help thinking it’s going to be another disaster for us this year! 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Guest Ecosse83

f**k me. I hope Morrison had a knock at half time because that really changed the shape of the game for us. 

Not having a go at the young lad but if Yeats ever starts in front of Williamson at right back again then f**k me, the lad never wanted to cross the half way line at all

I've been more passive in the past, but whoever starts slating players and manager again after this is nothing short of f**king eejit.

We've had hypothetically good players and managers and everyone that touched this club in recent years turned to shite. We are/were rotten at the core. The only way forward is stability, do NOT dare start another full-squad turnover in January/June.

I genuinely don’t know where we go from here, it’s early doors but last seasons shitebags look like sprinkling their shit dust all over us again this season. We are toothless in attack, lack fight in midfield and today looked shaky in defence. We are an utter fucking gang.

We do however need to give McGlynn time, he has been dealt a honking hand by having to try and work with a squad littered with Holts f**k ups.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I've been more passive in the past, but whoever starts slating players and manager again after this is nothing short of f**king eejit.

We've had hypothetically good players and managers and everyone that touched this club in recent years turned to shite. We are/were rotten at the core. The only way forward is stability, do NOT dare start another full-squad turnover in January/June.

I’m not blaming McGlynn at all. Most of us have consistently pointed out his hands are tied by gutless clowns who have stunk out the place from last season. They’ll be the ones ensuring we go nowhere.

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bollocks. I don’t think anyone will slate the manager. His hands are tied by the utter shite he’s been saddled with. But absolutely people have every right to slate the players.