The Falkirk FC Thread

Two games into a L1 season and we haven’t looked remotely like scoring a goal. I know we are not expected to read much into early season performances, but by Christ, we can read plenty into this Falkirk performance……..because it’s the same performance we saw a couple of dozen times last season.

The resources need to be made available to Mcglynn to replace some of the dross or we’re looking at 2 more seasons in league 1. You are not going to win games with Nesbitt, Mcguffie and Hetherington in the starting 11.

To me it’s crazy to be spending limited resources on training grounds and bringing in kids when the first team is so short.

Oliver and Algeria look nowhere near good enough either. 

Edited by PedroMoutinho

1 minute ago, PedroMoutinho said:

The resources need to be made available to Mcglynn to replace some of the dross or we’re looking at 2 more seasons in league 1. You are not going to win games with Nesbitt, Mcguffie and Hetherington in the starting 11:

I would include Morrison in that.

Midfield disappear again and let Frizzell do what he wants. Well now we know for sure that McGlynn has had the same sort of impact on McGuffie, Nesbitt, Williamson, and Morrison as Sheerin and Rennie did. They are uncoachable disinterested 5 a side jockeys.

Well we can get the whole "at least we wont concede many this season" chat to f**k. Last week Donaldson got outplayed the entire first half of the game. In the second half he improved but you could see even from that, that he wasn't as solid as some were making out. The midfield and top of the park are still absolutely atrocious. As I said last week, im not usually a doom and gloom merchant, but we are on the same route as we were last season.

2 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

The resources need to be made available to Mcglynn to replace some of the dross or we’re looking at 2 more seasons in league 1. You are not going to win games with Nesbitt, Mcguffie and Hetherington in the starting 11.

To me it’s crazy to be spending limited resources on training grounds and bringing in kids when the first team is so short.

If we are fucking lucky. We could go down with this mob.