The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

That midfield is falling further and further out of the game. It’s still last season’s players that are still killing us.

I said it before they will get McGlynn no end of grief. You can't polish a turd, they absolutely should not be at the club after last season but it'll take a miracle to shift them.

Absolutely no goals in this team…….none. Posting that now in the hope that it puts a hoodoo on me. McGuffie and Nesbitt back to just wanting to play tippy tippy.

No drive at all apart from the defence.

Frankly we’re going nowhere this season unless a good number of last season’s failures are emptied and replaced by better quality.

5 points behind Dunfermline and Airdrie with only 2 games played is just not good enough if we have any aspirations of promotion.

Any game we go behind we are losing because we can’t score goals.

never a corner but totally hamstrung by last years serial losers. only people I feel more sorry for than us watching this is McGlynn. Massive job on his hands. Nesbitt, McGuffie and Hetherington being anywhere near the starting 11 is a shambles.

Brutal defending. No protection from the midfield for the defenders. They’ve fooled us all again. Nesbitt in particular shouldn’t get near a Falkirk jersey again.

Really concerning...

We're so toothless. Just can't see us scoring. And you're on a hiding to nothing trying to keep clean sheets every week to bag a point.

Fans get a lot of stick for not knowing the game but we've had this squad sussed continually. It's nowhere near good enough to go up.

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

2 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Frankly we’re going nowhere this season unless a good number of last season’s failures are emptied and replaced by better quality.

5 points behind Dunfermline and Airdrie with only 2 games played is just not good enough if we have any aspirations of promotion.

Any game we go behind we are losing because we can’t score goals.

Spot on - we can’t score goals. Getting off to a bad start again this season.

Bermuda Triangle midfield. Alegria…..I really don’t get it. We are effectively playing with 6 or 7 players with the usual losers along for the ride. The body language at Airdrie’s second goal said it all.