The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Brockvillenomore said:

As I recall you accused a Director of committing a £25k fraud and eventually deleted the post. Quite rightly.

You’re lucky it wasn’t the police on the phone. As I replied to you the original post is there and I will happily repost if need be. 

Was a bizarre post considering their less than squeaky clean background. 

6 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Is there any legs in the rumours of Adam Rooney and Scott Allan signing for you?

I hope so, getting both would seem a long shot however and taking a punt on two of them would probably be madness considering wages/injury records but if we could one of them in there’s definitely quality there that we currently lack in the final third of the pitch. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

20 minutes ago, Brockvillenomore said:

As I recall you accused a Director of committing a £25k fraud and eventually deleted the post. Quite rightly.

You’re lucky it wasn’t the police on the phone. As I replied to you the original post is there and I will happily repost if need be. 

I posted what I felt the fans of the club had a right to know. I'd also got confirmation off at least two individuals before posting it.  If the police had been in touch I'd have been happy to pass the info  but I was certainly not happy to have names and contact details given out to various individuals when it's an anonymous site. 

And finally the director was wanting to know where I got my info from he wasn't trying to shut me up or accuse me of making stuff up.just to clear that up.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Guest Caractacus Potts
2 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

I received an email about the Premier Club a couple of weeks back. Sure it’s been advertised by the club too although don’t disagree with the website section, it’s still not updated, bugs me everytime I see Harry Burgoyne & Zak Rudden in the lounge pics 😂

Just checked the email and it does indeed come with a directors box seat. £1250 plus vat is the cost. 

13 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

In defence of the new marketing guys, up until a month ago the ONLY way to buy any hospitality was by emailing someone as they rarely answered the phone. 

You can now buy online almost every package & for the full season if you want. Not too shabby. 

Re this package being debated, it’s never been advertised as long as I remember & as was said earlier, it’s been there since the stadium opened in the Alex Parker Lounge. 

Sorry mate, I’m a bit confused as conflicting information as to whether it’s advertised or not.  Was the email sent by the club or to select people? 

Club emails often end in my junk mail so may have missed it. 

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Ooooooooo @Jackie Myles just replied to @Brockvillenomore's post forgetting to log back in as @Shodwall cat

Post now deleted. But it's obvious who Jackie Myles is now!

It was always obvious. If you post on the same subjects, with the same frequency, using the same language syntax then you're giving very large clues. 

He gave himself away weeks ago when he replied to something I posted. There were two replies from two separate posters but both said the same thing in almost the same words - privacy, anonymity and private lives to be respected.  

Which I did, because I commented on the behaviour of a username and not the real human being behind the name. 

Guest Brockvillenomore
14 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Ooooooooo @Jackie Myles just replied to @Brockvillenomore's post forgetting to log back in as @Shodwall cat

Post now deleted. But it's obvious who Jackie Myles is now!

It was obvious before 😂

Let’s just read @Jackie Myles posts now to get a better understanding of DM’s grievances 🤣

Also Board Directors are bound by confidentiality before and after they are on the board. Asking and possibly trusting the worst secret agent in the history of P&B isn’t good judgement is it. 

11 minutes ago, Brockvillenomore said:

It was obvious before 😂

Let’s just read @Jackie Myles posts now to get a better understanding of DM’s grievances 🤣

Also Board Directors are bound by confidentiality before and after they are on the board. Asking and possibly trusting the worst secret agent in the history of P&B isn’t good judgement is it. 

Definitely no secret agent I've never received any of this info from board members past or present. There are others in and about the club you know. People can take it as they see it and can either be concerned or not that's entirely up to them. I just wish we could get a club where we weren't constantly discussing board room issues and people leaving/resigning. Things appear to be looking up a bit on the park I just hope they won't be derailed by issues off it.  I think picking the correct next fss rep is going to be crucial though. Question is given the turnover of reps will we have a decent choice?

Edited by Jackie Myles

1 hour ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Where is it available to buy as can’t see it advertised anywhere and I don’t appear to have the email that was advertising it.

Also the corporate hospitality presuming the drinks package included is £30/match extra as it is with the VIP boxes then that would also equate to £1440/season but without the benefit of sitting in the directors box. I am ofcourse presuming the Premier Club includes complimentary drinks? 

A mate of mine asked me if I fancied joining with a few others 

23 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Sorry mate, I’m a bit confused as conflicting information as to whether it’s advertised or not.  Was the email sent by the club or to select people? 

Club emails often end in my junk mail so may have missed it. 

Apologies, I meant it hadn’t been advertised in all my time booking hospitality over the years. This summer was the first I’ve heard of it being offered out.

The recent advertisement email for that lounge came from an enquiry I made personally. I believe it was also sent as part of a communication to the Bairns business club members. So in answer to your question, in that scenario, a select few yes (IE business club members). Which makes sense from an audience perspective & if their is a lack of space in the lounge. 

Im sure the club would discuss/email out info on it though if requested. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

A mate of mine asked me if I fancied joining with a few others 

So is it just open to a select group or open to all? 

Can you describe what it entails please? Do you get in the boardroom prior to the match? 

Edited by Caractacus Potts