The Falkirk FC Thread

Went to have a look at the match gallery and there are only 9 pictures uploaded, any reason for this? I know it was an uneventful game but I was hoping to see a picture of the KM7, as from the queues to get in and from where I was sitting it seemed the stand was pretty full. Would have been nice to see a picture of the minutes applause as well. 

Edited by Believe The Hype

If we are struggling to find the wages to sign Mochrie then you can attribute that in no small part to the half a dozen or so from last season that are still stealing them. Edit to add Rooney won't be on peanuts so if we can't afford Mochrie I'd very much doubt we can afford Rooney, who at 35 and just back from injury is very much in punt territory. We got burnt with Griffith's I'd be looking at a pay as you play deal IF we could afford Rooney. 

Edited by ebobsboy

22 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Went to have a look at the match gallery and there are only 9 pictures uploaded, any reason for this? I know it was an uneventful game but I was hoping to see a picture of the KM7, as from the queues to get in and from where I was sitting it seemed the stand was pretty full. Would have been nice to see a picture of the minutes applause as well. 

Going back to the days of Connor Park, the media officers have always asked for around 8 or 9 pictures for a match report which I send to them immediately after the game. The club also get a full gallery of images a day or two later which they can use as they like. 

As for pics during the applause, here are a few:- 

fans (1).jpg

fans (2).jpg

fans (3).jpg

fans (4) .jpg

3 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

If we are struggling to find the wages to sign Mochrie then you can attribute that in no small part to the half a dozen or so from last season that are still stealing them. Edit to add Rooney won't be on peanuts so if we can't afford Mochrie I'd very much doubt we can afford Rooney, who at 35 and just back from injury is very much in punt territory. We got burnt with Griffith's I'd be looking at a pay as you play deal IF we could afford Rooney. 

If I recall correctly Rooney left Aberdeen after he received a £3.5k per week offer from Salford who at the time were in the National League. Subsequently moved to Solihull Moors, no doubt on reduced terms, but it would be difficult to imagine Falkirk being able to accommodate his wage demands unless a local businessman was prepared to chip in.  

7 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Or, we can’t afford Mochrie because we’re paying for Rooney?

By no means do I know if this is correct but if we can’t afford Mochrie then it doesn’t necessarily rule out the Rooney rumour

40 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Where’s Bainsford Bairn, hope he’s at Westfield with his 📷 

I was out at Horizon this afternoon doing a Commercial pic for them with John McGlynn & Paul Smith. I might have had something else on, though I can't for the life of me remember what it was. 🤔

7 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Going back to the days of Connor Park, the media officers have always asked for around 8 or 9 pictures for a match report which I send to them immediately after the game. The club also get a full gallery of images a day or two later which they can use as they like. 

As for pics during the applause, here are a few:- 

fans (1).jpg

fans (2).jpg

fans (3).jpg

fans (4) .jpg

I’m in the second one from the top !!

4 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I was out at Horizon this afternoon doing a Commercial pic for them with John McGlynn & Paul Smith. I might have had something else on, though I can't for the life of me remember what it was. 🤔

LIGHT THE BEACONS 

16 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Oh you wee scoundrel!  Should I wear baggy trousers to work tomorow?