The Falkirk FC Thread

That was… not good.

I thought Donaldson and McKay actually played really well together and we do look a lot more solid. Morrison is so frustrating to watch. Sorry but anyone who thought Nesbitt was good was watching a different game from me I’m afraid. Sand dancer. McGuffie offered more when he came on. 

2 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

We are absolutely well and truly chronic going forward. Definitely need 2 starters to come in.

I'll say more than that. Nesbitt, McGuffie, and Hetherington absolutely need emptied along with Ross and Wilson to give us more scope to change the squad. Can't see it happening though.

Nesbitt tries like a bear, he's just absolutely tragic. Oliver spends all his time out wide and so we never have anyone in the box. Morrison won't improve until he learns to actually think about what he's about to do. McGuffie should have started as at least he actually looks like creating things. Obviously still signings to come in but very very worrying.

Edited by FFC 1876

c***s booing at the end can get themselves to f**k. Absolute embarrassment.

We’re still very much a work in progress. Defensively absolutely solid and we just don’t look like conceding goals. Still a lot of work to do with our attacking play of course but it’ll come. McGlynn has a massive job on his hands after how dogshit we were last season it takes time to completely turn that around.

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

c***s booing at the end can get themselves to f**k. Absolute embarrassment.

We’re still very much a work in progress. Defensively absolutely solid and we just don’t look like conceding goals. Still a lot of work to do with our attacking play of course but it’ll come. McGlynn has a massive job on his hands after how dogshit we were last season it takes time to completely turn that around.

There’s no evidence at all that it’ll come imo without a good number of additions.

Overall defensively very solid and Finn Yeats looks like a very good acquisition. However there’s nothing at all going forward, which is not surprising when our front 4 is poorer than last season. 

Early days but Alegria doesn’t look anywhere near the standard required. A striker and a replacement for Nesbitt the bare minimum required.

7 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

There’s no evidence at all that it’ll come imo without a good number of additions.

Overall defensively very solid and Finn Yeats looks like a very good acquisition. However there’s nothing at all going forward, which is not surprising when our front 4 is poorer than last season. 

Early days but Alegria doesn’t look anywhere near the standard required. A striker and a replacement for Nesbitt the bare minimum required.

Alegria's movement was very poor. I expect him to be a live wire coming on against tiring defenders but he hasn't looked it so far.

8 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

The fans having a go at Williamson need to have a look at themselves, 60 minutes into a new season FFS 😡

Na, he is fucking rank rotten. Waste of a Jersey. Mcguffie had a positive influence when he came on, not sure why he never started. Morrison needs to learn how to pass to our own players. A game we probably would have lost last season, first thing mcglynn had to do was stop us losing goals. So far so good, very impressive defensively. 

Positives were we didn't lose... although they should have scored from the turn & shot...Oliver has no chance with high punts & actually held the ball up well...Nesbitt tried to get it down & every time you think he's about to do something decent he fluffs his lines... Morrison was absolutely terrible & should have been hooked before Oliver...williamson didn't go on the outside once ... every time he tried to pass inside....I think he's scared to run because of his injuries