The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

We don’t need a striker coach we need a striker who is not 41 years old.

And to think I got stick for suggesting Griffiths on a pay as you play deal.

I'm not suggesting it I'm telling you that's what's happening. 

This hasn't aged too well but Tait, Henderson and Connell haven't went to any other clubs yet.
Mochrie or Moffatt would also be good additions. 
https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/robbie-neilson-hearts-goalkeeping-situation-24603391

This article will probably explain why Hearts haven't really sent out many of their players on loan.

Luca Connell (if that's who you mean), signed for Barnsley I'm sure.

We signed Ben Wylie on loan from Celtic who looks pretty good from some of the highlight videos.

Mochrie is linked with Dunfermline I believe but someone like Owen Moffat or Declan Glass would be a great loan signing for you.

1 minute ago, David Fernández said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/robbie-neilson-hearts-goalkeeping-situation-24603391

This article will probably explain why Hearts haven't really sent out many of their players on loan.

Luca Connell (if that's who you mean), signed for Barnsley I'm sure.

We signed Ben Wylie on loan from Celtic who looks pretty good from some of the highlight videos.

Mochrie is linked with Dunfermline I believe but someone like Owen Moffat or Declan Glass would be a great loan signing for you.

Kyle Connell I'm on about you lot had him on loan a few season ago from Killie, Hearts buying themselves a B team in the lowland league this year doesn't help anyone either.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Kyle Connell I'm on about you lot had him on loan a few season ago from Killie, Hearts buying themselves a B team in the lowland league this year doesn't help anyone either.

Another disadvantage of the increasing number of "B" teams down in that league. Just cannot understand how these guys playing (mostly with other youngsters) in that division is better development than Champ/L1 games with all ages. 

Ah get you now, my fault for misreading that, I liked him with us, scored some important goals and has a belter of a long throw too. He was wasted at East Fife last season.

Said on the Airdrie thread last night, players like Euan Henderson, Connor Smith and Scott McGill are wasted in the Lowland League.

28 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Miller can gtf. Not only is he done as a player and has been for seasons no amount of coaching will ever make Wilson better. 

This. If true that’s the first glaring mistake if sanctioned by the manager and bod. And please don’t spin it “ as loved his time here” we don’t need any kind of coach in this division, to work with whats here. 
Hoping this is a wind up…..

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Heard from a very good source down at the stadium that McGlynn is bringing in Kenny Miller over the next few days as a striking coach/player. It'll be a part time role, all depending whether Rangers make it into the Champions or Europa Leagues. 

Champ League he'll be working Monday Thursday Saturday with us to allow him to do his RangersTV/BT stuff.

Europa it'll be Tuesday Wednesday Saturday.

Still think he can do a job at this level at the age of 41! 

wwe-dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

Guest Caractacus Potts
12 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

McAllisters legs must have gone over the summer considering he bagged 19 last season 

Yeh 19 goals and 8 assists from 41 games. Played as many matches as our top appearance holder for last season. Definitely far from done. 

On 27/07/2022 at 09:59, RC55 FFC said:

Small bit of self promotion for the podcast being released on this week ahead of the new season. Brought to you by the man (Not me 😂 ) behind the successful “Football Daft” podcast that’s been running for some time. 

Look out for a couple of well known Bairns fans as guests on this first episode where we review the League Cup games, everything going on at TFS & previewing the 1st league game on Saturday including a Montrose perspective. 

New episode weekly thereafter every Monday evening & fans are invited to let the podcast know via Twitter, FB or indeed on here, if you would like to come on future episodes. It’s going to be by the fans, for the fans. 

Cheers in advance troops. 

Episode 1 now out on YouTube & everywhere you get your podcasts.