The Falkirk FC Thread

Which were the retro shirts that were reproduced? 

If it were to happen again which would you like to see?

I loved this one.football_shirt_19344_1_500x377x1.jpg.8dec1d84b9b526f992adeee73ed21ecd.jpg

Would David Hagen have worn that one or is it the wrong year?

I'm sure I remember him with a yellow top on.

Thought I saw someone post about us being interested in a player from Middlesbrough? Tbh I'd happily take Mochrie and if it is a target man type striker we are looking at then the only one who I can think of is Innes Cameron at Killie but I think he'll feature for them this season. 
Clubs I've been told have enquired about Mochrie are ICT , pars, montrose and yourselves maybe others but thats all I've heard. Good player dissapointed he didnt play more for us last season.

19 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It’s a sponsor who’s family are closely connected to he club. Any (cash) investment welcome. End of.

Just catching up and was going to post something similar. Thought he had sold it on but maybe he hasn't, he is a falkirk man through and through. Quite a few family members have worked /volunteered at the club over the years. 

1 hour ago, ebobsboy said:

See we have made a signing and loaned him to Bo'ness.  Now one or two decent ones please. 

Found this one a wee bit strange, unless there are some "add ons" to the contract.

From what I read, we have only given him a one year deal and then immediately farmed him out to Bo'ness. Doesn't make sense to me.

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Which were the retro shirts that were reproduced? 

If it were to happen again which would you like to see?

I loved this one.football_shirt_19344_1_500x377x1.jpg.8dec1d84b9b526f992adeee73ed21ecd.jpg

Would David Hagen have worn that one or is it the wrong year?

I'm sure I remember him with a yellow top on.

Wore that strip the night we done the cream buns 2-1 at Ibrox and pumped them out the cup, they had some side at the time. On the way back we passed the Grangemouth h**s supporter bus containing my father in law and despite my best attempts the auld f*cker wouldn’t look at me. Had a few beers in the Wallace Tav and me and the wife headed to the in-laws and the auld bugger was hiding behind the settee as he couldn’t face the piss take he was about to get. Great times following FFC.

B75193D0-C90E-40A8-A6FE-080470B75607.png

Edited by Harry Kinnear

8 hours ago, Caractacus Potts said:

That’s strange. Tried several times and keeps taking me to the page for 2021/22 season tickets. Feels like my phone is taking the piss! 

Clear your cache 

27 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Wore that strip the night we done the cream buns 2-1 at Ibrox and pumped them out the cup, they had some side at the time. On the way back we passed the Grangemouth h**s supporter bus containing my father in law and despite my best attempts the auld f*cker wouldn’t look at me. Had a few beers in the Wallace Tav and me and the wife headed to the in-laws and the auld bugger was hiding behind the settee as he couldn’t face the piss take he was about to get. Great times following FFC.

B75193D0-C90E-40A8-A6FE-080470B75607.png

Pre or Post Davie Cherry ??

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Pre or Post Davie Cherry ??

During Davie Cherry’s era  pal, he was a good lad for a Jambo. That was a great supporters bus, we had some fantastic nights in the Tav. Best FFC supporters bus I’ve travelled on.

29 minutes ago, CammyDick said:

so thats the new board offered cash to Clyde for a rapist and now having a gambling company as a sponsor. community club aye? 

Aye but we were going to pay the goodwillie fee upfront in full so that makes it fine. 

Gambling is not a problem. alcohol is not a problem. Both are perfectly fine and enjoyed in moderation. It is when their usage begins to create problems that is the issue. If safe guards are firmly put in place it help those at risk of addiction then we as a community can cope. Sometimes without controls gambling is more dangerous as is seen in areas where it is illegal. Forbidden fruit always tastes sweeter

21 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

During Davie Cherry’s era  pal, he was a good lad for a Jambo. That was a great supporters bus, we had some fantastic nights in the Tav. Best FFC supporters bus I’ve travelled on.

I drank in their for a while. Fadgy the taxi driver, older BP boy that played for Hibs years ago etc era ??

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I drank in their for a while. Fadgy the taxi driver, older BP boy that played for Hibs years ago etc era ??

It was boys like Jimmy Stirling, Toosle, McPhait that ran our bus, absolute legends the lot of them. I think I mind fadgy.

Davie had a wee whippet pooch that was a wee star too. Our player of the year nights for The Tav FFC Supporters were fantastic nights. 

Edited by Harry Kinnear