The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, 1876 ffc said:

How poor are we that we can’t beat Bonnyrigg Rose.

Another hard season ahead.

Christ almighty. We're down to the bare bones the night . 4 centrehalfs injured and others missing. Bench full of inexperienced boys. Even after all that we should be winning one nil as it was never a pen in a hundred years. 

1 minute ago, Jackie Myles said:

Christ almighty. We're down to the bare bones the night . 4 centrehalfs injured and others missing. Bench full of inexperienced boys. Even after all that we should be winning one nil as it was never a pen in a hundred years. 

It’s Bonnyrigg Rose FFS.

4 minutes ago, Jackie Myles said:

Any idea if any of the centre half’s (Watson apart) are back for Montrose ?

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, 1876 ffc said:

So we just accept mediocrity from now on?

Calm yerself down man, we’re down to the bare bones with hopefully reinforcements still to come. Mcglynn was never going to come in and wave a magic wand. Did we even finish with a centre back in the pitch? 

Pretty poor in all honesty from us. Tbh I thought the defence did pretty well especially given the injuries there.

The bigger worry for me is in attack- Morrison was really our only creative outlet which Bonnyrigg quickly nullified. Hopefully Kennedy and Alegría will give us more quality there but I am concerned about where the goals and creativity are going to come from.

Callumn Morrison is absolutely enfuriating to watch, constantly makes the wrong decision when it comes to the final ball. I didn't think we were horrific tonight compared to some of the performances we witnessed last season but by god we're short all over the park.

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

So we just accept mediocrity from now on?

I’ll take a drab 0-0 of it nets us 50k 🤣