The Falkirk FC Thread

43 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Yes. It wasn’t the only sitter he missed either.

At an attempt at “constructive” criticism - he runs about a lot and puts himself about. He also got himself into a few decent positions to miss aforementioned sitters, but he’s got no composure whatsoever and is technically really poor. He might not be quite as terrible dropping down a level, but if he’s starting up front for you this season I’d say that’s a big worry.

My main issue with him was that for a young guy he looked well built but just fell over any time he had to contest a header then spent 30 seconds on the deck moaning. 

Of course he may do well at Falkirk, football is fickle, but of the rubbish loans we've had from Ibrox over the last few years he's up there with Barjonas. 

33 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Was trying my best to make heads of it myself, I reckon.

Morrison
Williamson Hendo Mackie Mccann
McGinn Hetherington
Morrison Yeats Nesbitt
Oliver

BBC has Morrison as a CB with Mackie in midfield and Williamson on the wing! A mistake but we’ll allow it (God forbid if the club published it first, there’d be protests at the stadium 😛

2 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

BBC has Morrison as a CB with Mackie in midfield and Williamson on the wing! A mistake but we’ll allow it (God forbid if the club published it first, there’d be protests at the stadium 😛

If it was sevco that would be them barred from the ground for another ten years.